Douglas Costa (22 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
People endlessly mocked me when I said Bayern would regret selling him. Now they're stuck with two 76 year old wingers and Coman.
they are getting Gnarby for next season, good prospect. still, should have kept Douglas since Robbery is old and the 2 youngsters arent ready to carry a team yet

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
If they can't bring in better then I think they did the right think in giving ribery another year. He showed he still has it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Could we play him in the hole between and behind two strikers? But then let him drift to either flank like Nedved did. Could make him even more unpredictable. As well as allow Dybala to play more as forward than a semi-midfielder.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Could we play him in the hole between and behind two strikers? But then let him drift to either flank like Nedved did. Could make him even more unpredictable. As well as allow Dybala to play more as forward than a semi-midfielder.
Dunno, he played treq in first leg against spurs in 4231 and wasn't looking very comfortable. but with Cuads and Sandro at fullbacks 4312 actually might work, we'd need a hell of a midfield though

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Just give him some freedom to move into the middle and to the right occasionaly. He did yesterday and it worked fine.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
He just has this spark and explosiveness that we were missing for many years. Our entire build up in attack becomes so much faster and more direct when he is on the pitch.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I find myself calling his name out loud in my sleep these days. When he was subbed in today I started touching myself. Really like this player

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)