Douglas Costa (15 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
He practically made the first goal. First intercepting the pass, beating the a defender and giving it to Dybala, who had a lot of space and could further orchestrate the goal. He is improving each game. Very happy we bought him , i think he can be a very important player for us this year!
He passed to Dybala and made the two defenders chase him leaving plenty of space for Higuain to receive the ball.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lets hope so.

Sorry mandzukic but we really need real wingers. I think mandzukic will be better used to rest higuain.

Our gameplay from that wing is too static with mandz. He is good and he defends grinta etc but he is not a winger. Douglas and the other dudes are. (Berna, pjaca, cuadrado)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lets hope so.

Sorry mandzukic but we really need real wingers. I think mandzukic will be better used to rest higuain.

Our gameplay from that wing is too static with mandz. He is good and he defends grinta etc but he is not a winger. Douglas and the other dudes are. (Berna, pjaca, cuadrado)
DC had his best game on the right, he should play there

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
what if he shoots with his right foot instead of trying to cross with his left?. I mean, putting him on the left would be just for him to be able to shoot with his preferred foot. Maybe he would be not as wasteful that way

Jan 22, 2016
He hasn't even reached his full potential yet. Once he get to know our players movement he would get better and better.

And also i would like to see both Cuadrado and Costa play on the right together, since both can defend very well we wouldn't be weakend defensively.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)