Douglas Costa (53 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
to ne honest he seemed like a left sided cuadrado in his first games.. but it seems he has gained confidence and has learned a thing or two about or work ethic. He is being very good right now

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why do people call him brainless? He does not seem brainless at all to me especially compared to Cuadringo.
There is really only one guy that thinks he is brainless.

I call him brainless out of sarcasm for that fellow.

- - - Updated - - -

If we are to win any trophies this season he needs to put in performances like this regularly which I think he will. Max is putting more and more faith in him and he is delivering tactically for max so I see no reason why hes not our rw from the beginning now
:touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Guyse is he overrated trash from bayern?
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Must be luck.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Excellent game, probably his most impressive game for us. He didn't do much dribbles or fire lots of crosses but he showed that he can combine skills with a tactical performance.
That's what I was thinking, too. Think this was his most complete game. He worked so hard to follow Max's directions today; it was great to see.

Exactly the type of player we need against teams like Napoli. They couldn’t handle him in the first half. Loved that tackle in the beginning of the second half too. Great showing.
Such a huge tackle, gotta love those. Clean and hard. He was all over the place, today. Very strong performance.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
And definitely should be on the right. When he's got the ball the guy loves to cut into the middle, but he's pretty left foot dominant. When he does it from the left wing, it really limits the offensive passing lanes available to him; too much backwards passing.

I think he can be quite an important piece for this team. Max looked pretty happy with him when he was subbed off.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So glad we got this guy. Crazy what he can contribute on his day. Fucker is fast and has an engine on him that makes him a nightmare for the other team.

Oh, worked his ass off defensively. If he lost the ball he went gung ho to get it back.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
He practically made the first goal. First intercepting the pass, beating the a defender and giving it to Dybala, who had a lot of space and could further orchestrate the goal. He is improving each game. Very happy we bought him , i think he can be a very important player for us this year!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)