Douglas Costa (25 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I dont understand why people where hating on him.

First 45ish minutes for us, several "woah" moments, created a massive chance with his cut away and shit that piggy fumbled, should have assisted bernie (awesome controll aswell)

Guy should have had 2 assists in less then 30 minutes.

Not getting why that isnt amazing for a brand new signing. Especially since the previous lolzillians take a decade to acclimatise
Only the German are hating on him for obvious reasons, they hate Bayern and former Bayern players.

You know tuz, all it takes is a top performance for everybody to be praising someone.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Only the German are hating on him for obvious reasons, they hate Bayern and former Bayern players.
Not true. There are more than enough on tuz who don't rate him.

Oh - and i love Mandzukic, so the former bayern player argument is bullshit.
He simply hasn't been impressive for bayern expect for his first 6 months.

Just because i hate bayern doesn't mean i can't rate their players without being biased, because i can.

Don't make it sound like i'm hating on a proven worldclass player and without a reason.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

First 45ish minutes for us, several "woah" moments, created a massive chance with his cut away and shit that piggy fumbled, should have assisted bernie (awesome controll aswell)

Not getting why that isnt amazing for a brand new signing. Especially since the previous lolzillians take a decade to acclimatise
It's gonna be like that for a couple months. Once he settles into a rhythm you and I can dish out some nice humble pie to the masses. :D

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016

Oh - and i love Mandzukic, so the former bayern player argument is bull$#@!.

Just because i hate bayern doesn't mean i can't rate their players without being biased, because i can.

Don't make it sound like i'm hating on a proven worldclass player and without a reason.
So he played great at Shakhtar and in his first season at Bayern then under a new coach he was inconsistent and lost his place on the team. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt since 6 > 1. This is the general "what have you done for me lately" tuz mentality.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

Oh - and i love Mandzukic, so the former bayern player argument is bullshit.

So he played great at Shakhtar and in his first season at Bayern then under a new coach he was inconsistent and lost his place on the team. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt since 6 > 1. This is the general "what have you done for me lately" tuz mentality.
This. You and a few other aren't giving him the benefit of the doubt. He was a very good player pre injury and I'd like to believe our board knows what theyre doing. (at least when it comes to buying, not selling).

Obviously there are no guarantees, he might be one of our most important players in the squad or the might flop. Right now the most fair and logical thing to do is give him time to acclimate and adapt to the way we play, to the way Allegri will make him play. And then we'll see after that.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He played great for Shaktar? Well, i may have high standards, but how is playing good in the Ukraine league a benchmark for worldclass players?

At bayern he had a stand out season under all out attack pep, and then he flopped under Ancelotti.

He isn't a top player that played worldclass football the past 6 seasons who just had a bad year, he's a player that has yet to prove to be more than a one hit wonder at top flight football.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He will be Black Pavel, will win ballon d'or, red hot form, then red card in semi final match, no play vs napoli in CL finals @Bianconero_Aus can finish story

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Talking about exaggeration...
I was kidding. But he does remind me of Pepe a bit. The way he puts his head down and starts dribbling or measuring a cross.

But honestly, I will take yesterday's performance every time. He will cause a lot of danger if he can get shots on target from the RW.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006

First 45ish minutes for us, several "woah" moments, created a massive chance with his cut away and $#@! that piggy fumbled, should have assisted bernie (awesome controll aswell)

:tup:

Very good performance considering he clearly is not match fit yet. If he creates 2 clear cut chances every 45 min he playes, I wont complain.

Its mostly just the two retarded germans complaining though. The rest will come along, when they realise what a massive upgrade he is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)