Douglas Costa (30 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I dont understand why people where hating on him.

First 45ish minutes for us, several "woah" moments, created a massive chance with his cut away and shit that piggy fumbled, should have assisted bernie (awesome controll aswell)

Guy should have had 2 assists in less then 30 minutes.

Not getting why that isnt amazing for a brand new signing. Especially since the previous lolzillians take a decade to acclimatise

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's definitely got that touch of quality about him, but I think his main attributes will be that fast acceleration and stinging cross/shot, causes problems for defenders because you can stand too close or too far away. It's hard to find players who combined the two to a really high level. Bale does but is a physical beast as well, and Robben is the benchmark, which is probably why Bayern signed Douglas Costa in the first place.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
No its going to be the other way round. Allegri timing his team for march-april-may form.
The team in general, yes. But Costa individually doesn't strike me as that sort of player.

Though it will be interesting to see those two effects together, might cancel each other out somewhat :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)