Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
Step into a bayern forum for a day. Trust me, he ain't the only one, infact it's safe to say majority of bayern fans think he's overrated and below average.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yes. 8 months ago everybody defended him and said he was close to WC. Only about 10% of us remained reasonable. Now everyone jumped on the Costa hate wagon, it's not so cool any longer :(

PD; I'm starting the Gnabry hate wagon now.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I am excited about this signing. If he hits his first year form he can be a beast for us and can play on either side. Definitely prefer him over Lemar and the likes.

Still dreaming about Sanchez though.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Under Pep he was great, at that time one of the best wingers in the world. Ancelotti arrived and did play Robbery instead. A simple explanation is that Douglas Costa did not have confidence of the coach, these things have an impact. Second argument he did not play all the time so hard to be in top form. Third thing, media said he wanted out almost all season. Maby he isent happy there.

IF Pep still was the coach, how would Douglas Costas season be? Would it be possible to buy him? Ask yourself these questions?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fantastic addition and great player are exaggerations, hyperbolic statements. Krasic was also very good before he came here, and we all know how that turned out.

There's nothing to suggest that Costa for close to 50 million would constitute a great purchase. He's not exactly a smart player, is rather inconsistent, and has only performed at the top level in fits and starts throughout his storied career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)