Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
:lol: what exactly is the relevance of signing Gnabry in valuation of Douglas Costa?
Personally wish we didn't sign that turd Gnabry.

The joke seems to be on Arsenal though. No one knows how that worked out but rumor says Bayern had something to do with Werder buying the player from Arsenal and inserting a release clause in his contract; that is, Werder would the gotten him if we hadn't been involved.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
45 fucking mill? are you fucking serious? mahrez is probably a safer bet and cheaper too. Jees signing costa could be a very costly mistake for someone as unproven and inconsistent as he is, I still think we could get Sanchez on a similar figure.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
We are buying Bayern's 26yo star while they are buying some 21yo cat in the sack as his replacement. ::lol3::
Star? :lol:

Lol its okay to be optimistic about a deal, but its not like we are about to sell you Lewandowski. Apart from that Costa is not a star for us, not even close. He is a fine player on his day , but he is mostly below average

Agreed on the Gnabry part though, hard to know what to expect from him

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Star? :lol:

Lol its okay to be optimistic about a deal, but its not like we are about to sell you Lewandowski. Apart from that Costa is not a star for us, not even close. He is a fine player on his day , but he is mostly below average

Man you really are the Bayern version of Post Ironic(the poster)

Relax a bit will ya.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Star?

:tup: thank you for bringing these earthlings back to earth.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We are buying Bayern's 26yo star while they are buying some 21yo cat in the sack as his replacement. ::lol3::
look at it this way though, it is like us selling sturaro for 45 mill and buying Francesco Lodi as a replacement, at least with bayern they will actually buy quality too, our management wouldn't and blame it on the economic climate or some BS

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Man you really are the Bayern version of Post Ironic(the poster)

Relax a bit will ya.
Step into a bayern forum for a day. Trust me, he ain't the only one, infact it's safe to say majority of bayern fans think he's overrated and below average.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Man, Bayern fans do not rate this guy at all. Was over at their forum and they literally want to get rid of him the same way we wanted to get rid of Amauri :lol:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
The reincarnation of meelosh.

I hope not. We have money, we should spend it wisely. Although, there are no good winger targets out there to spend the money on. Is Alexis interested in playing on a flank, I guess not?

Maybe Lemar?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I hope not. We have money, we should spend it wisely. Although, there are no good winger targets out there to spend the money on. Is Alexis interested in playing on a flank, I guess not?

Maybe Lemar?
With Alexis we could just play wingerless formation. Sanchez and dybala behind higgy.

I have to agree with you though I'm struggling to think of many wingers. Lemar is probably a safer option. Tactically he will fit our system better as he ain't gonna Costa us games.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
With Alexis we could just play wingerless formation. Sanchez and dybala behind higgy.

I have to agree with you though I'm struggling to think of many wingers. Lemar is probably a safer option. Tactically he will fit our system better as he ain't gonna Costa us games.
:drum: @piotrr @Mark

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Now the thought of signing Ocampos doesn't seem like such a bad idea now :sad:
I'm literally brainstorming and only name I could think of is brahimi. He's been consistently good at Porto and improved on his defensive contribution too. I'll think of more after I've had a piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)