Domenico Berardi (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lol. I dont believe anything linking berardi to a move other than juve.

With all the hype we are getting, if he doesnt come and join the ride, he better quit as a footballer now.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus have nearly finalized all
with Sassuolo & Berardi's agent but
they want to make sure that the
player is motivated to join. #GdS

Juventus have given Berardi close
to a week to reconsider the
situation & give them a final
answer. #GdS

Allegri likes Berardi but the player
is not enticed by the idea of giving
up a starting role at Sassuolo to
become backup at Juventus. #GdS

Berardi could stay at Sassuolo for
another year & participate in the
Europa League with them.
#SkyItalia

Stay away from this Merda.

Oct 23, 2011
It's not that he doesn't want to play for us, it's just that he doesn't want to be a substitute. Because let's face it, he will be a substitute unless we change to a 3 attackers formation, which I do not see happening. Because of this, i am afraid that he is not mentally ready yet and I'd honestly pass on him this year. Let him develop one more year at Sassuolo, where he will also participate in Europe, and see what his or our situation is next year. A lot obviously also depends on whether Morata will stay or not and I have a feeling that Juventus wants to clarify this asap, also in order to determine whether Berardi should be brought back or not.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Its possible that he is reconsidering his position coz he maybe aware of Juve's plan with Morata or his replacements. Also, i think his temperament wouldn't make the cut here, if he keeps having second thoughts bout joining a big club where competition is not always a bad thing. It pushes you harder to perform. Just look at Zaza. Guy had the guts to make the move and even ask for the number 10 :lol: That is Juve material.

Either way, just the fact that Juve have supposedly given him a week to decide his future shows that they're not very sure of his intentions either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)