Domenico Berardi (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It's ok, you still have good chance of getting out of the group regardless :D
You know thats not true XD. We lack what it takes to withstand those 2 teams in a serious match for 90 mins. Its argentina and Chile XD

But it will be a great experience for our players, as practically all of them are still on a semi amateur level with very few exceptions.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Looks like this is going to be the prime entertainment thread next season.

I hope Penardi can inflate his stats with us too.So many penalty chances next yr :tuttosport: cant wait

Seriously,when is the announcement?
Too bad he's never actually going to take a penalty here. He's behind at least Dybala and Pogba in terms of taking penalties. Maybe others.

I like Berardi, and think he's going to be very good in the future (not quite world class), but I think he's going to struggle here for a year or two.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
This guy is really unpredictable.

I'm also in favour of bringing him, of course. But it's more or less like Giovinco - we have a lot of doubts about him, but can't run the risk of him going to Inter and becoming a star.

Honestly, he and his agent clearly have doubts about joining Juve too, and that's a bad start.

The problem is that the guy plays exactly the same way he did when he was 18. Strictly as a RW (or inside forward actually), playing on counters, always passing that long cross ball to the left side of the picht, defending like a mad man also.

He stayed there for too long IMO.

I honestly have no idea where would Allegri play him, since we just don't have a similar guy at the left to offer balance (Coman :( )

And there is absolutely no indication that he could play a different position. We'll have wait to see.

This could turn out to be a huge huge flop or a master move. But even if he fails, we're not selling for much less than we bought him. So it's what we have to do.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

I'm also in favour of bringing him, of course. But it's more or less like Giovinco - we have a lot of doubts about him, but can't run the risk of him going to Inter and becoming a star.

Honestly, he and his agent clearly have doubts about joining Juve too, and that's a bad start.

The problem is that the guy plays exactly the same way he did when he was 18. Strictly as a RW (or inside forward actually), playing on counters, always passing that long cross ball to the left side of the picht, defending like a mad man also.

I honestly have no idea where would Allegri play him, since we just don't have a similar guy at the left to offer balance (Coman :( )

And there is absolutely no indication that he could play a different position. We'll have wait to see.

This could turn out to be a huge huge flop or a master move. But even if he fails, we're not selling for much less than we bought him. So it's what we have to do.
yeh...he is a risk. And i dont think he is a risk because he lacks... but IMO because we dont play formations suited to him, so he will have to adapt. Thats my biggest fear. But he seems talented so lets give hima chance.

Also, we cant let him go to inter and improve them, even less after what he did on his better seasons.

Does he have what it takes to play/fight for us? (your opinion)
Its a mystery...we will gamble on it and hopefully hit the jackpot.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

It's so true, this guy really spent maybe one year extra at Sassuolo than he should've. Zaza moved to us at just the right time. While i get his apprehensions of it being a euro year and getting some playing time, he's kind of lost a bit of that edge this season and didn't get picked for the Azzurri either. The way i see him, he's coming as a backup player and that mitigates the risk somewhat, but if he is to step in and step up, then we don't know what kind of player we are getting for 25m. I feel he's a tad bit overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)