Domenico Berardi (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It must be pretty sour that i was right about coman's winger talent and Sandro's fullback performance, that you always need to remind people the first houres after conte was fired that i was in shock like everyone else and rejected any other coach.

Be a good obedient nigga and go look up how i was praising Allegri back at Milan, and how i kept on his defence during the difficult times this season.
You are on a fine line Zach, think before you type.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
It must be pretty sour that i was right about coman's winger talent and Sandro's fullback performance, that you always need to remind people the first houres after conte was fired that i was in shock like everyone else and rejected any other coach.

Be a good obedient nigga and go look up how i was praising Allegri back at Milan, and how i kept on his defence during the difficult times this season.
:rofl: :rofl:

I love you, Zachy.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
http://www.football-italia.net/85486/juve-morata-wont-decide-berardi
Juventus will sign Sassuolo's Domenico Berardi regardless of whether they return Alvaro Morata to Real Madrid, say reports.

The Spaniard is being requested back by his home club, and Juventus are reluctant to let him go. The consensus so far was that keeping Morata may block the way for Berardi.

However, today's edition of La Gazzetta dello Sport reports that the deal for the Neroverde striker, allegedly to be settled at €25m, will happen regardless of the developments with Morata.

May 22, 2007
I wouldn't have understood if Morata's departure affected whether Berardi was signed in the first place. I consider Morata and Zaza much more closely linked in terms of strategy, Berardi occupies a different role.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Did you just fucking call me an obedient nigga?

Not even talking about Allegri (I was totally against him too and defenitely wrong about Allegri this season, difference is I don't pretend I allways liked him), you litterally used to be super positive about Berardi so it's just funny to read you call him shit cunt not long after, based on litterally random BS about being Inter fan and having more mediocre season after 2 excellent seasons previously at a young age. If he succeeds with Juve, you will fitting with your M. O try to white wash you ever calling him shit cunt.
Obedient nigga FFS :rofl:

I have been banned for a lot less on this forum.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Did you just fucking call me an obedient nigga?

Not even talking about Allegri (I was totally against him too and defenitely wrong about Allegri this season, difference is I don't pretend I allways liked him), you litterally used to be super positive about Berardi so it's just funny to read you call him shit cunt not long after, based on litterally random BS about being Inter fan and having more mediocre season after 2 excellent seasons previously at a young age. If he succeeds with Juve, you will fitting with your M. O try to white wash you ever calling him shit cunt.
Technically he didn't. He told you to be one.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
:lol:

And calling Conte bald and make fun of his hair is bannable offense :D Raz should just put "nigga" at the end of the every sentence :D

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Looks like this is going to be the prime entertainment thread next season.

I hope Penardi can inflate his stats with us too.So many penalty chances next yr :tuttosport: cant wait

Seriously,when is the announcement?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Just seen this gem :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)