Domenico Berardi (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2013
Its possible that he is reconsidering his position coz he maybe aware of Juve's plan with Morata or his replacements. Also, i think his temperament wouldn't make the cut here, if he keeps having second thoughts bout joining a big club where competition is not always a bad thing. It pushes you harder to perform. Just look at Zaza. Guy had the guts to make the move and even ask for the number 10 :lol: That is Juve material.

Either way, just the fact that Juve have supposedly given him a week to decide his future shows that they're not very sure of his intentions either.
:lol: Never sell

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Dont believe there is much truth behind that but if he really still doesent want to come here then get rid of him. Offer him to Fiorentina for Bernardeachi or to Milan for Romagnoli/Donnarumma

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Look at Zaza now - he's leading the line for Italy's attack while Berardi is with the U21s.

Honestly I can understand Berardi for having second thoughts here. We haven't played a formation that fits his position at all.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Look at Zaza now - he's leading the line for Italy's attack while Berardi is with the U21s.

Honestly I can understand Berardi for having second thoughts here. We haven't played a formation that fits his position at all.
our weirdo 4-5-1 or whatever we played in münich would be perfect for berardi. he just needs to work his ass off just like cuadrado did.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Di Marzio - Doesn't want to come to join Juventus, wants to stay at Sassuolo
Then let him stay there.

I like the kid, but I have never read anywhere that stated that he WANTS to come here. Take that 25 million and spend it on keeping Morata here. Someone who has actually accomplished something on a big stage and has an affection for this club.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Allright, let Sassuolo sell him to another club, fucking moron, who doesn't value the Juventus shirt and doesn't want to fight for a place by Juventus...

This is how we saved 25M.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Then let him stay there.

I like the kid, but I have never read anywhere that stated that he WANTS to come here. Take that 25 million and spend it on keeping Morata here. Someone who has actually accomplished something on a big stage and has an affection for this club.
Buy Gabriel Jesus too for that sum and make us forget this unambitious kid ever existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)