Domenico Berardi (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I really like this kid, but he needs to step it up, I mean look at Zaza,heck even Alex Sandro doesnt get to play week in week out and we all know, Alex Sandro is probably top 5 in his position in the world right now..
25 Million is a lot of money for a Sass player, no European experience, but he has all the talent and I would hate it for him to play for merda.. perhaps maybe save the 25 mill this season and let him play EL, and see if he is worth that kind of money after playing in EL, I also have a feeling Real may use their option on Morata next season for 35 Mil..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Then let him stay there.

I like the kid, but I have never read anywhere that stated that he WANTS to come here. Take that 25 million and spend it on keeping Morata here. Someone who has actually accomplished something on a big stage and has an affection for this club.
Inter thinks about coming to knock on door for him and right away his tits start to tingle. Shame.

I really like Berardi, but like everyone has said...if he feels not eager or ready to come...we cant force him. Competition will be fierce and will most likely be benched until he forces himself intro the first 11, and it will be a hell of a task for him, having dybala in front of him and he canot even play AM because we will put Pjanic or anyone else there.

I really REALLY was waiting for him to come... but damn son... it seems the situation is difficult with him.

Maybe we can buy him and then let him loaned at Sassuolo?. After this season, we can pray he scored gazzilion goals in the Europa Legaue and if he STILL is not convinced next summer, we can finally sell him to Inter or whoever is willing to pay the clause.

Really, this man is turning into a pain. Just accept the fukin deal and come to juve you dumbass interista..

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Its possible that he is reconsidering his position coz he maybe aware of Juve's plan with Morata or his replacements. Also, i think his temperament wouldn't make the cut here, if he keeps having second thoughts bout joining a big club where competition is not always a bad thing. It pushes you harder to perform. Just look at Zaza. Guy had the guts to make the move and even ask for the number 10 :lol: That is Juve material.

Either way, just the fact that Juve have supposedly given him a week to decide his future shows that they're not very sure of his intentions either.

Fabio's true heir :touched:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He scored 3 goals from an open play this year and has been padding his stats with penalties over the last few seasons. Take those away and give them to Zaza. The latter would have 20 goals per season at Sassuolo. IMHO Sansone is better player and wouldn't mind someone like him here.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Zaza isn't a better player, Sansone debatable. I rate him more and I'd also argue that Sansone would it easier to get playing time here.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

i'm fine with that. he's one of the brightest italian talents, he'll be welcome, but enough of this drama already.
I agree. I even said previous page try to send him to Fiorentina for Bernardeachi or to Milan for Romagnoli/Donnarumma if he rejects us again. This isn't a club you play around with, if he doesent want to come then fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)