Domenico Berardi (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Buy i dont know zizou also have high temperament in juve shirt.
He did, used to piss me off at times, I guess you are young-ish? He head butted/tried to main peeps LONG before whole world recognized his masterful headbutting skills in his last day.

Went ape shit on multiple occasions for us and the NT back then. Not someone you wanted to cross on pitch, when keeping it real went wrong...

Honestly if he wasnt an absolutely beloved master of the game, above kinda behaviour would be half of some would remember him for.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Zidane has/had nothing on my nigga riquelme, snuffin the shit out of a player that grabbed his ass in the middle of the game, man straight up stopped let go of the ball, pivot, BAAAAM! :lol:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
If Berardi had 1/10 of Zidanes talent nobody would give a fuck about his temper. The problem is that he is very average at everything but finishing chances, which makes people more worried about hes disiplinery problems.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
He did, used to piss me off at times, I guess you are young-ish? He head butted/tried to main peeps LONG before whole world recognized his masterful headbutting skills in his last day.

Went ape $#@! on multiple occasions for us and the NT back then. Not someone you wanted to cross on pitch, when keeping it real went wrong...

Honestly if he wasnt an absolutely beloved master of the game, above kinda behaviour would be half of some would remember him for.
I just know zizou's temper in world cup 2002 when faced senegal.
He got red card.

- - - Updated - - -

If Berardi had 1/10 of Zidanes talent nobody would give a $#@! about his temper. The problem is that he is very average at everything but finishing chances, which makes people more worried about hes disiplinery problems.
Berardi is talented enough.
Every club will open to sign him.
Maybe your self choose to not want to see berardi talent.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I just know zizou's temper in world cup 2002 when faced senegal.
He got red card.

- - - Updated - - -

Berardi is talented enough.
Every club will open to sign him.
Maybe your self choose to not want to see berardi talent.
I am trying hard to see hes talent it just is not there. I would love if Juve had the next big Italien nr. 10 in there hands, I guess the rest of the forum would to, otherwise the hype around this guy is just ridiculoss.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Let his numbers speak for himself if you failing at looking hard for the ever elusive "talent" spotting. Top most effective young attacking player in Europe for past few seasons signals a strong message, enough to be given a shot with us.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Let his numbers speak for himself if you failing at looking hard for the ever elusive "talent" spotting. Top most effective young attacking player in Europe for past few seasons signals a strong message, enough to be given a shot with us.
First if all. He has around 10 goals from open play the last 2 seasons and 1 this season. Thats Zaza numbers. Imobille had like 22 goals. Secondly a lot of players can have impressive numbers playing at a lower level. If he should take the step up and make the difference at a higher level he needs the skillset to do so. In my opinion he dies not have it and I doubt that anybody watching him regularly with some footballing knowledge think he can become a top player.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
12/13: age 18, Serie B, 37 games (26 starts, 2339 minutes), 11 goals, 6 assists
13/14: age 19, Serie A, 29 games (26 starts, 2183 minutes), 16 goals, 6 assists
14/15: age 20, Serie A, 32 games (32 starts, 2682 minutes), 15 goals, 10 assists

as a winger! and thats not not even counting all the penalties he won

he turned 21 in August!

- - - Updated - - -

meh

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
14/15: age 20, Serie A, 32 games (32 starts, 2682 minutes), 15 goals, 10 assists

he turned 21 in August!

- - - Updated - - -

meh
If I am not mistaken, a penalty win gives an assist, and in this case as Bacardi takes the penalties he gets an assist and a goal. 6 of those 15 and 16 goals in either season was from penalties, which means that he has 10 and 9 goals from open play. As I said Zaza numbers.

- - - Updated - - -

he turned 21 in August!

- - - Updated - - -

meh
And hes a attacking player starting on the right wing. Messi starts in the same position and Ronaldo starts as LW. It does not hurt their goal scoring.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If I am not mistaken, a penalty win gives an assist, and in this case as Bacardi takes the penalties he gets an assist and a goal. 6 of those 15 and 16 goals in either season was from penalties, which means that he has 10 and 9 goals from open play. As I said Zaza numbers.

- - - Updated - - -

And hes a attacking player starting on the right wing. Messi starts in the same position and Ronaldo starts as LW. It does not hurt their goal scoring.
no, those stats are from soccerway who dont count penalties won as assists. thats why i said if i count penalties won, his stats would be even more impressive.

also, penalties or not, kid has 42 goals and 22 assists in 98 games played in 3 seasons as a winger before he even turned 21. show me players with more impressive numbers

so you compare him to Messi and Ronaldo now. you must rate him very highly then ;)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There is really no point to listening to naysayers, yeah he is not complete or dazzling player, but his production speaks for itself. Enough for it to gurantee chance with us or any other top club if we are foolish enough to disregard him.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
no, those stats are from soccerway who dont count penalties won as assists. thats why i said if i count penalties won, his stats would be even more impressive.

also, penalties or not, kid has 42 goals and 22 assists in 98 games played in 3 seasons as a winger before he even turned 21. show me players with more impressive numbers

so you compare him to Messi and Ronaldo now. you must rate him very highly then ;)
Not comparing him to Ronaldo or Messi just stating that he playes in the position as them. Your argument was that hes numbers was more impressive because he plays as a winger, my argument was that many of the most profilific goalscorers in todays game including Messi and Ronaldo are wingers.
19 goals from free play in 2 seasons are not really that impressive. And continually refering to his stats when somebody questions hes abilities is exactly the problem. Nobody states which abilities he has that could make him a top player. He got average speed, acceleration, Intelligence, passing ability, dribling, first touch, psysic. The only ability he has that is above average is hes clinical ability in front of goal and I dont think thats enough to become a top player.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Not comparing him to Ronaldo or Messi just stating that he playes in the position as them. Your argument was that hes numbers was more impressive because he plays as a winger, my argument was that many of the most profilific goalscorers in todays game including Messi and Ronaldo are wingers.
19 goals from free play in 2 seasons are not really that impressive. And continually refering to his stats when somebody questions hes abilities is exactly the problem. Nobody states which abilities he has that could make him a top player. He got average speed, acceleration, Intelligence, passing ability, dribling, first touch, psysic. The only ability he has that is above average is hes clinical ability in front of goal and I dont think thats enough to become a top player.
who else

so you dont want to count penalties OK. 19 goals, 16 assists in 61 games (58 starts) in 2 seasons. before turning 21. show me players with more impressive numbers

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
And continually refering to his stats when somebody questions hes abilities is exactly the problem. Nobody states which abilities he has that could make him a top player. He got average speed, acceleration, Intelligence, passing ability, dribling, first touch, psysic. The only ability he has that is above average is hes clinical ability in front of goal and I dont think thats enough to become a top player.

Must be why Trezeguet never was a top player.

Or the player his style resembles the most, Muller is not a considered a top player.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
wonder if @dolph thinks Muller is a top player
Muller is fast, strong, extremely intelligent and never loses the ball. When he was Berardis age he kicked ass for one of the best teams in the world and the German national team. I get the comparison but Müller is better at every aspect of the game also if you compaore them at the same age.

I think that the days of the pure poacher as Trezeguet or Inzaghi is gone. Now every attacking player has to be able to dó more to be considered a reel top player.

A player like Gilardino had impressive numbers when young. Scoring 23 goals when 21 years old and 24 goals when he was 22.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Muller is fast, strong, extremely intelligent and never loses the ball. When he was Berardis age he kicked ass for one of the best teams in the world and the German national team. I get the comparison but Müller is better at every aspect of the game also if you compaore them at the same age.

I think that the days of the pure poacher as Trezeguet or Inzaghi is gone. Now every attacking player has to be able to dó more to be considered a reel top player.

A player like Gilardino had impressive numbers when young. Scoring 23 goals when 21 years old and 24 goals when he was 22.
Gilardino wasn't exactly terrible either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)