Domenico Berardi (72 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm all for bringing him in, but honestly my biggest worry is Morata and Dybala. I really really really want them to stay here as long as possible, specially Dybala. I'd love to see him don the #10 shirt for us and slay Madrid just like Ale used to :touched:
And I want us to have an attack like Barcelona's. Imagine having a trio as deadly (or close to) as theirs? :superhapp

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I can't be convinced at the moment. I shall defer to wait and see.
and I don't mean him scoring all the goals but he will for sure bring quite a few. I'm more keen on his assists to Morata & Mandzukic. Hell, if he can get Zaza to sccore as often as he did imagine what he would do here.

My God.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Gundogan :tuttosport:

But I'd honestly prefer Cheesio in the middle, and Kwadwo in the left, I just wanna see my man shine!

- - - Updated - - -

I think in some attacking movements it turns into a 433 anyways.
Yeah, they're all super mobile, don't know about Berardi all too much, but our 2 players are pretty intelligent too.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Gundogan :tuttosport:

But I'd honestly prefer Cheesio in the middle, and Kwadwo in the left, I just wanna see my man shine!
Asamoah won't be a starter here IMO, esp with his injury history. Would be foolish to pass up on Gundogan (if we even have a chance) only to play Asamoah :p

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'd swap Dybala for Berardi imo. I love how Dybala drops in, and I feel that Berardi is clinical enough to be leading the line with Morata.
all 3 would move around a lot but i think it would mostly be Dybala dropping back to collect the ball and Berardi/Morata drifting wide to create space for each other

- - - Updated - - -

who will be the other two next to dybala? :p

i want berardi too of course.
how about Zaza and Saponara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)