Domenico Berardi (72 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Not comparing him to Ronaldo or Messi just stating that he playes in the position as them. Your argument was that hes numbers was more impressive because he plays as a winger, my argument was that many of the most profilific goalscorers in todays game including Messi and Ronaldo are wingers.
19 goals from free play in 2 seasons are not really that impressive. And continually refering to his stats when somebody questions hes abilities is exactly the problem. Nobody states which abilities he has that could make him a top player. He got average speed, acceleration, Intelligence, passing ability, dribling, first touch, psysic. The only ability he has that is above average is hes clinical ability in front of goal and I dont think thats enough to become a top player.
This is just wrong. His football intelligence is well above-average. He has a temper, and is immature, but his awareness of the pitch, teammates and football-situations is far above-average. His long passing ability is excellent, as evidenced by 16 assists the last 2 seasons, and chances created (89 the last 2 seasons). His crossing is fantastic. His first touch is also above average.

He has average pace and quickness, dribbling. Physicality is still pretty average. Quick short passing, through ball type stuff is average.

Discipline, holding up the ball is poor.

But you are wildly exaggerating when you label him average in all categories aside from finishing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Shouldnt be a bad option to rotate with dybala though I am hoping for someone much more ready.
He certainly shouldn't be considered a star transfer. Could probably do well in the AM/SS hybrid position, like Müller.

Texeira would be the best signing there seeing as Isco, Oscar, Gotze, Pastore, etc seem highly unlikely.

Next year, it would be pretty awesome to have attacking players in the team consisting of:

Striker: Morata, Mandzukic
SS: Dybala, Berardi
AM: Texeira, Pereyra

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Gilardino wasn't exactly terrible either.
I am not saying Berardi are terrible or that he cant have a good carrier. In my opinion he just is not Juve material and certanly not top player material. I was asked to mention a player who had good numbers at a smaller club in a young age but could not make it at top level and Gilagoal could be ane example of one.

- - - Updated - - -

This is just wrong. His football intelligence is well above-average. He has a temper, and is immature, but his awareness of the pitch, teammates and football-situations is far above-average. His long passing ability is excellent, as evidenced by 16 assists the last 2 seasons, and chances created (89 the last 2 seasons). His crossing is fantastic. His first touch is also above average.

He has average pace and quickness, dribbling. Physicality is still pretty average. Quick short passing, through ball type stuff is average.

Discipline, holding up the ball is poor.

But you are wildly exaggerating when you label him average in all categories aside from finishing.
For a guy who is supposed to be one of two creative outlets on hes team I do not agree that hes footballing intelligens or his first touch is above average. His crossing are very good, his finising are very good, hes positioning in the box are very good and those diagonal run are well timed and dangerous. In my opinion these qualities are not enough to become a top player. A very good player for a team like Lazio or Fiorentina probably. He could be an impact sub at a club like Juventus but not starter material and definetly not a the starplayer of the team.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He certainly shouldn't be considered a star transfer. Could probably do well in the AM/SS hybrid position, like Müller.

Texeira would be the best signing there seeing as Isco, Oscar, Gotze, Pastore, etc seem highly unlikely.

Next year, it would be pretty awesome to have attacking players in the team consisting of:

that looks fantastic tbh

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008

Plus a good central midfielder and a right back. Huge ask but it would be fantastic.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011

Berardi is a winger or poacher. He's not a creative SS like Dybala. More similarities to Morata TBH.

Texeira would be great. Hopefully he can be a Douglas Costa/Willian player when he's off to a big league. He will be very expensive though!

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Berardi is a winger or poacher. He's not a creative SS like Dybala. More similarities to Morata TBH.

Texeira would be great. Hopefully he can be a Douglas Costa/Willian player when he's off to a big league. He will be very expensive though!
Yes he's expensive, but we aren't fucking poor dude.

Screw the depth, we have that now. We should sign quality only from now on.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
dolph will be mentioned in this thread so much in the next season. :heart:
Consensus are going to shift so hard on tuz next year when Bacardi flops hard. I will clean my anus thoroughly so you peasants wont get hair or shit in your mouths, when you have to kiss it.

- - - Updated - - -

dolph will be mentioned in this thread so much in the next season. :heart:
Consensus are going to shift so hard on tuz next year when Bacardi flops hard. I will clean my anus thoroughly so you peasants wont get hair or shit in your mouths, when you have to kiss it.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

So what you are saying is that you want them to lick your butthole?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I got a feeling if we get Berardi here next season our issues in front of goal will cease to exist.
I'm all for bringing him in, but honestly my biggest worry is Morata and Dybala. I really really really want them to stay here as long as possible, specially Dybala. I'd love to see him don the #10 shirt for us and slay Madrid just like Ale used to :touched:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)