Domenico Berardi (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lets see lets hope.

If he is still here that is. Not convinced by him, but him gone would mean we had a shid end of the season...so lets hope he gets his shid togetehr and stay

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Before that red card against genoa, most of people called beppe so stupid not bring him here.
Now, they doubt berardi.

Opinions change so fast.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Before that red card against genoa, most of people called beppe so stupid not bring him here.
Now, they doubt berardi.

Opinions change so fast.
They dont want him because of a red card? His poor discipline is worrisome attribute, but to actually say you dont want him because of it? Bizzare.

Almost as bizzare as saying new Balotelli. BERARDI HAS A BRAIN. He is a hotheaded who reacts strongly to sitautions on the pitch, but he has no issues off the pitch to speak of nor does he misbehave or ignore his team and coach like Balo has for his entire short career. Jeez.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
They dont want him because of a red card? His poor discipline is worrisome attribute, but to actually say you dont want him because of it? Bizzare.

Almost as bizzare as saying new Balotelli. BERARDI HAS A BRAIN. He is a hotheaded who reacts strongly to sitautions on the pitch, but he has no issues off the pitch to speak of nor does he misbehave or ignore his team and coach like Balo has for his entire short career. Jeez.
I dont say i do not want berardi.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Balotelli will still have the more accomplished career. Balotelli> Berardi, that's why berardi is the new balo

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Balotelli will still have the more accomplished career. Balotelli> Berardi, that's why berardi is the new balo

Be serious for a second Darman, I'm not saying he is as talented even (teen Balo used to scare me when facing Juve), but how in any shape or form does he have the same drawbacks Balo has to be called new him? Balo litterally doesnt give a fvck about his career or the sport, not even Cassano shows the same kind of disregard or destructive attitude for his career. And he is fucking Cassano.

All people need to try is be somewhat logical in their thinking (not you, I given up on you :p case in point post I'm replying to)), and just blurting out he is new Balo for hot tempered amount of yellow cards doesnt cut it. Especially since that hot tempered type of thing wasnt exactly Balo's style.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Maybe i do not read your post well :D
and i agree with you about berardi. He is not balotelli. Berardi always works hard for his team.

Juve's environment can change his attitude.
Just kidding with you, tone of your reply sounded very Borat-ish :D

Discplinary issue should be quite doable to deal with, at worst case scenario he could be a Davids or Montero or even Zizou, perform well for the club but get themselves red carded in dumb sitautions repeatedly. You can live with that.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Be serious for a second Darman, I'm not saying he is as talented even (teen Balo used to scare me when facing Juve), but how in any shape or form does he have the same drawbacks Balo has to be called new him? Balo litterally doesnt give a fvck about his career or the sport, not even Cassano shows the same kind of disregard or destructive attitude for his career. And he is fucking Cassano.

All people need to try is be somewhat logical in their thinking (not you, I given up on you :p case in point post I'm replying to)), and just blurting out he is new Balo for hot tempered amount of yellow cards doesnt cut it. Especially since that hot tempered type of thing wasnt exactly Balo's style.
I know he's nothing like Balo, was just an easy and lazy comparison.

Also balo is the fuckin man, I wouldnt give 2 shits either too if I had his superstar status. Nigga can drop in japan, play at their top level for 3 years then come back to italy just cause he can.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know he's nothing like Balo, was just an easy and lazy comparison.

Also balo is the fuckin man, I wouldnt give 2 shits either too if I had his superstar status. Nigga can drop in japan, play at their top level for 3 years then come back to italy just cause he can.
And that would be a total waste, as it has been for years now. Last time he was consistently showing he is a quality player was at euro 2012, and this is a young guy with the chance to become amongst the top in what he does. He was in spurs great for City too, destroying Man U, but neither the work ethic or the consistency needed to get anywhere more then being half a year away from being cast away from top level (going back to Pool at this rate, and who knows what they will do, who will want to buy him). Mid level career path at best in his future. Which is still better then going to Japan...

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
And that would be a total waste, as it has been for years now. Last time he was consistently showing he is a quality player was at euro 2012, and this is a young guy with the chance to become amongst the top in what he does. He was in spurs great for City too, destroying Man U, but neither the work ethic or the consistency needed to get anywhere more then being half a year away from being cast away from top level (going back to Pool at this rate, and who knows what they will do, who will want to buy him). Mid level career path at best in his future. Which is still better then going to Japan...
At the end of the day I can understand why he gets complacent. Dudes filthy rich, his talent us unquestionable and his trophy cabinet is more complete than most players.

Not everyone is as ambitious or hungry ad Cristiano,.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Just kidding with you, tone of your reply sounded very Borat-ish :D

Discplinary issue should be quite doable to deal with, at worst case scenario he could be a Davids or Montero or even Zizou, perform well for the club but get themselves red carded in dumb sitautions repeatedly. You can live with that.
No problem.

My post sound borat-ish maybe cause of i use smartphone so i can not use emoticon properly. :)
I know davids and montero have discipiline issue.
Buy i dont know zizou also have high temperament in juve shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)