Domenico Berardi (69 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He's like a watered-down version of Müller, strong in the final third of his game without being very showy on the ball. He's also a little bitch, like Müller. And he's quite mousy haired for an Italian. If you go back far enough you'd probably find that some of his family diverged from Bavaria in the last 100 years.
I'm not sure whether or not you are taking a shot at him

Buy on AliExpress.com

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
He's like a watered-down version of Müller, strong in the final third of his game without being very showy on the ball. He's also a little bitch, like Müller. And he's quite mousy haired for an Italian. If you go back far enough you'd probably find that some of his family diverged from Bavaria in the last 100 years.
A poor mans Thomas Muller or a rich mans Jon Dahl Thomasson ( The White scorpion)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
say whatever you want.
he is 21 and his stats are amazing + he already
has more than one good season as starter under his belt.

...already 21 sounds like he showed nothing so far.

agree - italien müller. gonna wait with the watered down. :p

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Lack of discipline on the field can be cleaned up, but it's the off the field disciplinary issues are what creates more concern and something our club has very little to zero tolerance on. So I'd take my chances on him if Juve can sign him in the summer.

So I'm not really sure what the big deal is honestly. It's not career threatening nor is it the end of the world.
Dru, this is the third year in a row that he has been doing this. Eventually, he has to stop trying to disprove the notion of insanity by constantly doing the same thing and expecting a different result. There are younger, better players than him all around the globe who don't show this type of reckless and quite frankly, thuggish behavior. The amount of discipline he has received the last three seasons is remarkable, and not in a good way. Imagine what his numbers would be if he calmed the fuck down

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Dru, this is the third year in a row that he has been doing this. Eventually, he has to stop trying to disprove the notion of insanity by constantly doing the same thing and expecting a different result. There are younger, better players than him all around the globe who don't show this type of reckless and quite frankly, thuggish behavior. The amount of discipline he has received the last three seasons is remarkable, and not in a good way. Imagine what his numbers would be if he calmed the fuck down
I get your point and understand your concerns about his on-field conduct. I just feel that it's something that can be corrected that's all. I'm sure (if Juve acquire him) that we can put proper/rigid structure around him to bring down the disciplinary conduct issues and in turn hopefully boost his productivity like you mentioned.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I get your point and understand your concerns about his on-field conduct. I just feel that it's something that can be corrected that's all. I'm sure (if Juve acquire him) that we can put proper/rigid structure around him to bring down the disciplinary conduct issues and in turn hopefully boost his productivity like you mentioned.
I think it can too. But I'm more on the fence than before, Sergio is right, it's getting sorta ridiculous the continuity he displays with a poor disciplinary record.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Do you think his disciplinary record is something we should be weary of, Serg? Seems like he has quite a temper on him and I'm wondering if he came here if that could be curbed. Whenever we hear him in the news its either a goal or another red card.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, straight reds and 3 of them is pretty serious.
Of course it is. At this point, he is not worth the investment. He gets himself all riled up playing for Sassuolo.

SASSUOLO.

Imagine him in a CL match against a Chelsea, or a PSG, or heaven forbid, a Barcelona? He is very talented, but his temper and comportment is quite simply, awful. He is costing Sass points because of his actions and we can't afford that here at Juve.

there is a difference between being fiery and being undisciplined. Nedved was Fiery. Camoranesi was fiery. He is undisciplined. If a small club like Sassuolo, which can actually take the time to nurture him and help him grow as an individual, with a coach who who fully supports him, cannot reign him in then I can't see how Juve are going to be able to do this, when the club has much bigger fish to fry.

- - - Updated - - -

And make no mistake about it, I want him here. I wanted him here three years ago. But I would have thought that he would have matured by now. It is no secret that he is the main weapon for Sassuolo, and more focus is going to be on him. He should know this. It almost seems as if it comes as a surprise to him when other clubs single him out, because they know he will lose it and get himself kicked out of the match.
Agree on all of it.

Make no mistake...from a business standpoint he should be brought to Juventus. At the very least we will sell him on a profit most likely even if he flops here.

But his temper is a real concern. Yeah we maybe will be able to tame him...but we would have needed someone like Conte who really knows how to handle this kind of thugs. Just look how he made osvaldo a little princess and Tevez had an oustanding discipline record in Juventus.

What worries me is that i just dont see allegri taming this guy. WHo knows.

If a big of a gamble right now because Berardi seems to be fuking nuts to the core.... but i think at this point we cannot pull back. We will need to sign him and try to do our best.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Agree on all of it.

Make no mistake...from a business standpoint he should be brought to Juventus. At the very least we will sell him on a profit most likely even if he flops here.

But his temper is a real concern. Yeah we maybe will be able to tame him...but we would have needed someone like Conte who really knows how to handle this kind of thugs. Just look how he made osvaldo a little princess and Tevez had an oustanding discipline record in Juventus.

What worries me is that i just dont see allegri taming this guy. WHo knows.

If a big of a gamble right now because Berardi seems to be fuking nuts to the core.... but i think at this point we cannot pull back. We will need to sign him and try to do our best.
:tup:

Cantona was nuts. Dom only has a temper.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:tup:

Cantona was nuts. Dom only has a temper.
I think that theres a thin line between having bad temper and being a cantona or a mexes. Or having madman brainfarts a la Melo or Pepe. Ill be honest... i dont like one little bit Berardi´s beahviour...because he goes gung ho at random too frequently for my liking. He could have mental issues or something.

But we need to try and see how it goes. His stats are just too good to let it pass, even with all his red cards. IMO is a huge gamble not only because of his temper.. but because maybe sporting wise he could be not all that we think he is. But well...in this particular case...there will be only one way to know...and that will be buying him and trying ourselves.

After all..i prefer gambling 25 mils on someone like him with my eyes closed...rather than wasting 19 and 18 mils on poor excuses of footballers like Zaza and Mandz. 10 out of 10 times.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Berardi to Juventus in June?
By Football Italia staff

Reports suggest Juventus will pay €25m to bring Sassuolo forward Domenico Berardi to Turin this summer.

The Italian Under-21 international was co-owned by the Bianconeri and the Emilian side, but was bought outright by the Neroverdi this summer.

The player’s agent has confirmed that there is a “verbal agreement” for the 21-year-old to move to the Old lady this summer, and Tuttosport backs up that claim.

The newspaper believes a buyback clause of €25m was included in the deal which saw Berardi move to Sassuolo permanently, and Juve are willing to activate that clause in the summer.

While the player's disciplinary record is a cause for concern, it's thought that the Turin giants believe they can curb the more aggressive side of the player's game.

That would see the Bianconeri form an attacking trident of Berardi, Paulo Dybala and Alvaro Morata.
With Morata the oldest of the three at 23-years-old, the Juventus attack would theoretically be set for the foreseeable future.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
If we can fix Tevez, we can fix him.

Lack of discipline on the field can be cleaned up, but it's the off the field disciplinary issues are what creates more concern and something our club has very little to zero tolerance on. So I'd take my chances on him if Juve can sign him in the summer.

So I'm not really sure what the big deal is honestly. It's not career threatening nor is it the end of the world.
What has he done off the field.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
And he's from the Deep South too :D Probably has some Norman and Swabian influenced in there somewhere :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)