Domenico Berardi (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I think they got his half by exchanging for full Peluso.

Basically we got him for free (after doing the retarded deal of signing Peluso) and if he comes will end up paying 8M for him.

If he comes.

- - - Updated - - -

It's up to the player. We are giving him the opportuinity of saying no next season.
Ok, but that also doesn't mean that Juve won't have a say in it either if he does say no and Sass try to sell him elsewhere.

Look, the way that I see this , is that Berardi had virtually no chance of coming here this year. None. Especially if his goal is to feature at Euro 2016. That wasn't going to happen if he was here.

Juve takes that money they save from redeeming Berardi this year, and it goes towards another position of need.

They then purchase Berardi outright next year for 18 million, or whatever the set price happens to be, with money from next year's budget.

No point in spending 15 million this year on a player who won't be on the roster

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
That is what it sounds like to me.

I'm just trying to figure out how much net spending this will end up costing Juventus in the end, but I am thinking that it will be less than what most people think.

So, Juve paid 4.5 million for their half back in 2013.

They have now sold it for 10 million, with a buyback of 18 million.

If my numbers are right, then Juve's net spend for berardi is 12.5 million?

I'm confused.

- - - Updated - - -

Juve have the buy back option. He can't go anywhere without Juve saying so.

It's the opposite of what we have with Morata and Real Madrid
In the official report it said that the net gain is 7.5mln, so if we buy him back for 18mln it would be 11.5mln net spend.

Which is amazing, he is already worth 25-30mln.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
In the official report it said that the net gain is 7.5mln, so if we buy him back for 18mln it would be 11.5mln net spend.

And let us not take lightly, the relationship between these two clubs. It is a fantastic one. A relationship that rivals or beats Juve's relationship with Udinese.

Marotta simply wouldn't sign off on giving 100% full rights of Berardi back to Sassuolo without something already being in place for next year.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And let us not take lightly, the relationship between these two clubs. It is a fantastic one. A relationship that rivals or beats Juve's relationship with Udinese.

Marotta simply wouldn't sign off on giving 100% full rights of Berardi back to Sassuolo without something already being in place for next year.
I don't know why I read something without checking here first. :D

So, does this mean Jojo? :weee:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

it says "The economic effect is positive for about € 7.3 million in 2014/2015 financial year."

not sure if thats the same

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So this will be year 3 of us saying "I can't wait for him to play with us next year".

Oh, and if Conte doesn't select him for Euros. :lol:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Looks like Beppe is collecting money to buy a possible trequartista. so far he got 10m from Berardi and 5m from Tevez. if he could offload some deadwood...

- - - Updated - - -

So this will be year 3 of us saying "I can't wait for him to play with us next year".

Oh, and if Conte doesn't select him for Euros. :lol:
This Azzuri team is so short of talent that his place, if he stays healthy, is sort of guaranteed.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Looks like Beppe is collecting money to buy a possible trequartista. so far he got 10m from Berardi and 5m from Tevez. if he could offload some deadwood...

- - - Updated - - -

This Azzuri team is so short of talent that his place, if he stays healthy, is sort of guaranteed.
I'd hope so.

Good point about the 3/4ista

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Seriously i panicked reading FI's article..
please someone with an official source help here, I understand they bought him outright for 10Mil, but what is our option on him, and is the option official or speculations only? please break it down for me..

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Seriously i panicked reading FI's article..
please someone with an official source help here, I understand they bought him outright for 10Mil, but what is our option on him, and is the option official or speculations only? please break it down for me..
There's nothing in the official statement regarding buyback clause, but GDM reported that it exists
http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/...edeem-him-but-hell-join-juventus-next-season/

He wanted to stay in Sass for another year. Now if we bought him now and loaned him, it would've cost us ~12-15m. But now we can spend 8m net for his half without taking any hit in this year's budget

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Ok, but that also doesn't mean that Juve won't have a say in it either if he does say no and Sass try to sell him elsewhere.

Look, the way that I see this , is that Berardi had virtually no chance of coming here this year. None. Especially if his goal is to feature at Euro 2016. That wasn't going to happen if he was here.

Juve takes that money they save from redeeming Berardi this year, and it goes towards another position of need.

They then purchase Berardi outright next year for 18 million, or whatever the set price happens to be, with money from next year's budget.

No point in spending 15 million this year on a player who won't be on the roster
It's the exact same situation as Morata. Madrid is very very likely to exercise the option. Aren't we all hopeful that he won't go because he'll want to stay here? Marotta said so. We depend on the player's will.

Regarding Berardi's case, of course he won't want to stay at Sassuolo when we exercise the offer. But if an European powerhouse or even Inter comes calling, he may just want to join them instead of us.

I just hope there is a fixed price to sell him to other clubs. Like we have with Morata something like we can only accept offers of 80M or more. If something similar is done with Berardi, then we are protected.

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
It's the exact same situation as Morata. Madrid is very very likely to exercise the option. Aren't we all hopeful that he won't go because he'll want to stay here? Marotta said so. We depend on the player's will.

Regarding Berardi's case, of course he won't want to stay at Sassuolo when we exercise the offer. But if an European powerhouse or even Inter comes calling, he may just want to join them instead of us.

I just hope there is a fixed price to sell him to other clubs. Like we have with Morata something like we can only accept offers of 80M or more. If something similar is done with Berardi, then we are protected.
Moratas agent made sure he has a clause to decline a move back... I don't think that Berardi has that option..

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Well Parma sure can't be our farm club anymore.

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
SHARING AGREEMENT TERMINATION OF THE PLAYER DOMENICO BERARDI
Turin, 25 June 2015 – Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that it has finalised an agreement with U.S. Sassuolo Calcio S.r.l. for the termination in favour of Sassuolo of the current player sharing agreement (pursuant to art. 102 bis N.O.I.F.) concerning the registration rights of the player Domenico Berardi for a consideration of € 10 million to be paid in 4 years. The economic effect is positive for about € 7.3 million in 2014/2015 financial year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)