Domenico Berardi (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
That's the important part.
Because if they pay nothing,then it will be like we are paying 18M for his half.Stupid.
And if they do pay 15M now,so it will be like we paid 3M for his half.

None makes sense.

IMO
As The Cusp said,
They will probably pay something,maybe 5M,for his half.we are lowering our half now,to pay less next year.
They've already said that they want €15m for their half. So we can pay €15m now and get him if we want to, then loan him back, but that's less money for other targets.

It seems he wants to stay at Sassuolo for another year. So we agree to let them have our half of his registration, in the knowledge that we're getting him next season for €18m.

It's not that we're giving up our half for free, we're just taking €18m out of next year's budget, rather than €15m out of this year's.

Why lose €15m from this year's budget, on a player who won't be here?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
They've already said that they want €15m for their half. So we can pay €15m now and get him if we want to, then loan him back, but that's less money for other targets.

It seems he wants to stay at Sassuolo for another year. So we agree to let them have our half of his registration, in the knowledge that we're getting him next season for €18m.

It's not that we're giving up our half for free, we're just taking €18m out of next year's budget, rather than €15m out of this year's.

Perfectly explained :tup:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Well, when Mimmo was first starting out, he was signed to a co-ownership contract with recently promoted Sassuolo. And as his career got better and better, he wanted to get out of it. But Sassuolo wouldn't let him. Now,Mimmo is Beppe's favourite player. So Beppe went to see this Squinzi and offered him $15,000,000 to let Mimmo go, but Squinzi said no. So the next day, Beppe went back, only this time with Paratici. Within an hour, he had a signed release for a certified check of $1000.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

I get it all and agree about the last part.
But there is 1 thing missing in this whole puzzle.
It's for how much are we giving away our half NOW.
It's important,and it's not just "we agree to let them have our half of his registration, in the knowledge that we're getting him next season for €18m".

It's not good enough,and not answering the question really man.
Because if it is just like that.then it's exactly as i said.they get our half for free NOW!
And yes we pay 18M for his full rights next year after already owning his half = means we paid 18M for his other half.
It's not that hard to do the math.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think he doesnt want to come yet. He wants a starting place in the team and we cant guarantee him that.
We won't guarantee him a starting spot even next year, especially if Mandzukic does well here.

:agree:

@dule you simply can't keep 7 strikers
What 7 strikers?

We've got Morata and Mandzukic (and Zaza?) rotating for a CF position. And Llorente?

And we've got Dybala. Dybala is the only one who can do more with the ball and he's a different type of the player. If he gets injured we can't find a normal pair of strikers. Berardi is the only one who offers something different and something that we actually need, unlike Zaza. Signing Zaza makes absolutely no sense actually.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
We won't guarantee him a starting spot even next year, especially if Mandzukic does well here.

What 7 strikers?

We've got Morata and Mandzukic (and Zaza?) rotating for a CF position. And Llorente?

And we've got Dybala. Dybala is the only one who can do more with the ball and he's a different type of the player. If he gets injured we can't find a normal pair of strikers. Berardi is the only one who offers something different and something that we actually need, unlike Zaza. Signing Zaza makes absolutely no sense actually.
Agree.
15M for a 5th striker is too much.
and Berardi won't be a guaranteed starter next year as well.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Ok Dule,what do you choose :

Having that €15m spent on Berardi and have no fullback arrive this year

OR

Use that €15m for a quality full-back and get Jovetic on a loan + option to buy deal.

You choose

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Guys, do we know how much Sassuolo gonna pay us for Berardi?
No.
That's exactly what is missing in this whole story.
So far seems like they pay nothing.and we pay 18M next year.
meaning we are paying 18M to buy his half,not smart deal.they asked for 15M,we are letting him stay there another year -> they suppose to lower the price not increase it.
at least let it stay on 15M.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
I think we should have brought him in and a playmaker. Sell lorente, loan coman out don't buy Zaza. Then we have: Morata, Dybala, Mandzukic, Oscar/Isco/anyone, Berardi.

Primary formation would be 4-3-1-2: Oscar/Isco behind Morata and Dybala.

Oscar
Morata - Dybala

Secondary formation would be 4-3-3: Dybala, Berardi flanking Mandzukic.

Berardi - Dybala
Mandzukic

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

OR

Use that €15m for a quality full-back and get Jovetic on a loan + option to buy deal.

You choose
I gotta ask something before answering that.

We won a Scudetto, reached CL final and we won Coppa Italia. What makes you think we even want a fullback in the first place? We go through this discussion every year, but now it's even worse, cause we've got Evra here. I'm pretty damn sure that Allegri is satisfied with Licht and Evra. And I honestly don't think we even want a fullback signed this summer, especially not somebody who'd be a starter because IMO neither of those two will warm our bench. Would I like a fullback? Depends who, but yeah, I'd like to see some good player. Do I think we'll sign some? Absolutely not.

Having said that, I'd pick the other option MAYBE. I believe Berardi is a big thing and he should be here with the big boys. I don't see us getting Jovetic here unless it's an obligation to buy, which complicates tons of things too.

mondo1

May 14, 2006

OR

You choose
With jojo dybala morata mandzukic zaza Why would we need berardi next year? Why are people so sure he will come in next year? Last year it was sure he will arrive now, even no one thought about tevez leaving... If he can't find a place here this year he sure won't find it next year. Either he lacks ambition or is afraid of competition or we just don't deem him to be good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)