Domenico Berardi (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
That's a beautiful assist and finish!

Pretty nice dilemma for Beppe to have right now. Jebus. Can't wait for the next 24 hours to resolve this shit!

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
:beppe: preparing another signing?

- - - Updated - - -

what has coman done yet?
what?

berardi is miles ahead of coman.
but since he is not going to join us, its not worth discussing anyways.
When Coman was a free agent we offered him playing time with our first team. We can't loan him away just yet.
Also we offered him the shirt #11 to underline our belief in him.

Many clubs wanted Coman but we got him bc we made promises. Promises of minimum playing time. This could as well increase this year, and we'd be forced to play Coman ahead of Berardi at times.

If we loan him away without his consent it will be a mark on the club for players in a similar situation. Coman hasn't proven anything, but he's 2 years younger then Berardi.

Berardi is a luxury sub for us, whereas he's the difference between success and relegation at Sassuolo. This experience will do him good. And he's completely ours now, so it's not about anything else then me wanting Berardi to become world class one day.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Corriere Della Sera report he'll stay at Sassuolo and we'll have the right to repurchase option set at €15m.Same as what GDM reported yesterday.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Corriere Della Sera report he'll stay at Sassuolo and we'll have the right to repurchase option set at €15m.Same as what GDM reported yesterday.
I wonder how it's 15M...we'll give them our half free?sounds weird,because if something will change during the season?
and we would not want to bring him back?(for example)
Then we just gave them a present?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I wonder how it's 15M...we'll give them our half free?sounds weird,because if something will change during the season?
and we would not want to bring him back?(for example)
Then we just gave them a present?
Yeah i'm not sure either.

One thing is clear though is we want to do the payment(how much ever it is) for next summer than this summer.Frees up some of dat budget for this year.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Yeah i'm not sure either.

One thing is clear though is we want to do the payment(how much ever it is) for next summer than this summer.Frees up some of dat budget for this year.
Makes sense. We still need an AM which could be funded with the money saved up on Berardi. If we manage to offload the likes of Isla, Ogbonna and Llorente we'll save up even more money in transfer fees but also in wages (add to that Tevez, Pirlo and Pepe going as well).

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
http://www.football-italia.net/68260/report-sassuolo-take-berardi

It’s reported Sassuolo have taken ownership of Domenico Berardi, but with Juventus retaining a buyback clause.

The forward had been co-owned by the two clubs, but that situation had to be resolved today, with both clubs valuing the Italian Under-21 international highly.

Gianluca Di Marzio’s website reports that the Neroverdi have bought out the Old Lady’s half of the player, but the Turin giants have an €18m buyback clause for next summer.

In effect, the arrangement is a one-year extension to the co-ownership, with Sassuolo valuing their half of the player at €15m this summer.

Di Marzio’s website says that Berardi is virtually guaranteed to arrive in Turin next summer, with Juve happy to leave him at Sassuolo to develop for another year, while not taking €15m out of this season’s budget.
From this, I'd imagine Sass are paying €15m for his half, in the knowledge that we're getting him next year for €18m. So he'll have another year there, and we'll get him for €3m extra than he'd have cost this summer.

(I'm sure that at no point are Sassuolo actually transferring us €15m, but for the paperwork that'll be what they say. It's basically a loan for a year)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
http://www.football-italia.net/68260/report-sassuolo-take-berardi

From this, I'd imagine Sass are paying €15m for his half, in the knowledge that we're getting him next year for €18m. So he'll have another year there, and we'll get him for €3m extra than he'd have cost this summer.

(I'm sure that at no point are Sassuolo actually transferring us €15m, but for the paperwork that'll be what they say. It's basically a loan for a year)
If Sassuolo pay us €15m now that would be an amazing deal..Too good to be true though.

That report doesnt mention how much Sassuolo has redeemed him for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)