Domenico Berardi (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2011
It would make sense if the player decides to play on a weekly basis, especially as he wants to maintain his position in the national team. From Juventus' perspective, this makes sense as well as they will save that money and potentially spend it on a number 10. In the long run, so say next year, things might change. I hate to say it but we should keep in mind that the possibility exists that one of/both Pogba and Morata will leave. We might even consider switching to a 433 system with Coman developing even further this year. There are several reasons for this decision, but Juventus not believing in his potential is definitely not one of them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
so we are kinda loaning our half to sassuolo and then buying him their half for 18m. Shame i wanted him here

- - - Updated - - -

maybe we trying to save money for oscar :beppe:

Mar 9, 2006
La Juventus comunica di aver perfezionato l’accordo con la società U.S. Sassuolo Calcio S.r.l. per la risoluzione a favore di quest’ultima della partecipazione in essere (ex art. 102 bis N.O.I.F.) relativa al diritto alle prestazioni sportive del calciatore Domenico Berardi per un importo di € 10 milioni pagabili in 4 anni. Tale operazione genera un effetto economico positivo di circa € 7,3 milioni nell’esercizio 2014/2015.

- - - Updated - - -

we sold him :sergio:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
RECOMPRA - L'esterno d'attacco mancino era in comproprietà tra le due società. Sono serviti tanti incontri per definire la situazione, perché la Juventus non aveva intenzione di perderlo, ma il Sassuolo voleva tenerlo per almeno un'altra stagione. Berardi è stato riscattato dal Sassuolo per 10 milioni, con i bianconeri che hanno inserito nell'accordo una clausola per acquistarlo la prossima estate per 18 milioni. Zaza farà parte della rosa di Allegri la prossima stagione, Berardi da quella successiva. E dopo Sassuolo, i due torneranno a giocare insieme nella Juventus.

so no big we really didn't sell him, it's just some fancy money moves

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It would make sense if the player decides to play on a weekly basis, especially as he wants to maintain his position in the national team. From Juventus' perspective, this makes sense as well as they will save that money and potentially spend it on a number 10. In the long run, so say next year, things might change. I hate to say it but we should keep in mind that the possibility exists that one of/both Pogba and Morata will leave. We might even consider switching to a 433 system with Coman developing even further this year. There are several reasons for this decision, but Juventus not believing in his potential is definitely not one of them.
:agree:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
There are reports that the buy back clause will be 18mln, if we sold our half for 10 then it should have been 25 considering that they were valuing their half 15mln.

This can only mean that we have brought the price down by 7mln.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
This is a risky strategy. If Berardi explodes this season and gets an offer from Man Utd or stg like that next season, bye bye Berardi. He will choose where to go.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
There are reports that the buy back clause will be 18mln, if we sold our half for 10 then it should have been 25 considering that they were valuing their half 15mln.

This can only mean that we have brought the price down by 7mln.
That is what it sounds like to me.

I'm just trying to figure out how much net spending this will end up costing Juventus in the end, but I am thinking that it will be less than what most people think.

So, Juve paid 4.5 million for their half back in 2013.

They have now sold it for 10 million, with a buyback of 18 million.

If my numbers are right, then Juve's net spend for berardi is 12.5 million?

I'm confused.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a risky strategy. If Berardi explodes this season and gets an offer from Man Utd or stg like that next season, bye bye Berardi. He will choose where to go.
Juve have the buy back option. He can't go anywhere without Juve saying so.

It's the opposite of what we have with Morata and Real Madrid

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011

I'm just trying to figure out how much net spending this will end up costing Juventus in the end, but I am thinking that it will be less than what most people think.

I'm confused.
I think they got his half by exchanging for full Peluso.

Basically we got him for free (after doing the retarded deal of signing Peluso) and if he comes will end up paying 8M for him.

If he comes.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm confused.

- - - Updated - - -

Juve have the buy back option. He can't go anywhere without Juve saying so.

It's the opposite of what we have with Morata and Real Madrid
It's up to the player. We are giving him the opportuinity of saying no next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)