DO NOT ORDER THE UEFA/FSC/SETANTA CL STREAMS (5 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Despite the warnings in this thread, I went ahead and ordered the stream yesterday. Worked rather well, the image freezed only once for about a second, never any buffering.

Obviously, I didn't watch the FSC/Setanta stream, but rather one provided by my local channel, so maybe that has something to do with the quality.

I'll definitely try it again 2 weeks from now.
That's the catch. I just checked and my national TV is providing the stream, not UEFA. So Andy's problem were specifical for the US territory. Then again, I have to wonder if US couldn't muster a proper stream, is it worth to risk trying it in freaking Croatia?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
That's the catch. I just checked and my national TV is providing the stream, not UEFA. So Andy's problem were specifical for the US territory. Then again, I have to wonder if US couldn't muster a proper stream, is it worth to risk trying it in freaking Croatia?
I don't live in Croatia, so how would I know ;).

Seriously, I think it's worth a try if it's not too expensive. I see Andy paid 10$ for his stream a while back, mine only cost 3€, so that's definitely worth it.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I don't live in Croatia, so how would I know ;).

Seriously, I think it's worth a try if it's not too expensive. I see Andy paid 10$ for his stream a while back, mine only cost 3€, so that's definitely worth it.
Yeah, that was rhetorical. :D

I agree, I think I'll give it a whirl next time, it's 3€ here as well.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Despite the warnings in this thread, I went ahead and ordered the stream yesterday. Worked rather well, the image freezed only once for about a second, never any buffering.

Obviously, I didn't watch the FSC/Setanta stream, but rather one provided by my local channel, so maybe that has something to do with the quality.

I'll definitely try it again 2 weeks from now.
What stream did you order? I couldn't watch the game last night coz all free stream were shit...
would appreciate it if you guide me through :pint:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
What stream did you order? I couldn't watch the game last night coz all free stream were shit...
would appreciate it if you guide me through :pint:
I don't know who provides CL coverage in Germany so I can't direct you to their own site but it also works directly via the uefa website.

On matchdays go to the uefa site, preferably a while before the game starts. Right hand side of the site there's a colum "live streaming" with a list of all the CL games.

When you choose the Juve game you should be directed to a page where you can choose your local provider (first you need to register if you haven't used this service before). I had the choice between 2 providers, don't know how many choices you have in Germany, maybe just one.

Choose your provider, you'll be directed to the payment screen (Visa card in my case, but this might be different for you). Take care of this and you'll get a confirmation screen (also by e-mail). If it's almost game time you'll be able to start the stream. If not you'll get a screen saying live coverage will start soon.

Yesterday the stream started about 15min before kick off time.

Hope this helps, feel free to ask if something is not clear.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I don't know who provides CL coverage in Germany so I can't direct you to their own site but it also works directly via the uefa website.

On matchdays go to the uefa site, preferably a while before the game starts. Right hand side of the site there's a colum "live streaming" with a list of all the CL games.

When you choose the Juve game you should be directed to a page where you can choose your local provider (first you need to register if you haven't used this service before). I had the choice between 2 providers, don't know how many choices you have in Germany, maybe just one.

Choose your provider, you'll be directed to the payment screen (Visa card in my case, but this might be different for you). Take care of this and you'll get a confirmation screen (also by e-mail). If it's almost game time you'll be able to start the stream. If not you'll get a screen saying live coverage will start soon.

:tup: Thanks for the info...

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

The UEFA stream will cost me 19 euros :wth:
Anyone knows a cheap stream? the free ones never worked for me in CL matches :(

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
The UEFA stream will cost me 19 euros :wth:
Anyone knows a cheap stream? the free ones never worked for me in CL matches :(
I am ordering from these guys again, last time the stream was great and it costs 8€
19€? Are you sure about that? That seems way out of line. Who is (are) your broadcaster(s) in Germany?

Even 8€ seems a bit high, compared to the 3€ that I pay.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
It redirects me to Sky.de... and it's 19 euros!!!

Any idea about this site?? http://www.livesoccertv.com
is it good???

Yeah, I just checked it out and it looks like you are right. 10€ for Sky De subscribers, 19€ for others. That is ridiculous, really.

I don't know that other site you posted, so I can't comment on that, but I fear you're going to have to look for crappy free streams tonight. Sorry about that.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Yeah, I just checked it out and it looks like you are right. 10€ for Sky De subscribers, 19€ for others. That is ridiculous, really.

I don't know that other site you posted, so I can't comment on that, but I fear you're going to have to look for crappy free streams tonight. Sorry about that.
:depressed

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Do you mean the UEFA one Jack?
19€? Are you sure about that? That seems way out of line. Who is (are) your broadcaster(s) in Germany?

Even 8€ seems a bit high, compared to the 3€ that I pay.
Yes, I mean UEFA.

There are regional broadcastors and they have different prices. The Scandinavian providor is Viasat On Demand and their price is 79 SEK which is equivalent to 8€

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Forza Al-Jazeera Sport Network, you get to watch Seria A, La Liga, UEFA champions League and Europa League plus many other competitions like NBA for example, all for 60$ :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)