DO NOT ORDER THE UEFA/FSC/SETANTA CL STREAMS (4 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: :rofl: Exactly. Snoop is spot on. When I was still living in Cairo, the Arab commentary cracked me up. They would just mispronounce every single name, including the club name, and then get sidetracked during a match and start talking about other shit, pretty much like what happens on this forum from time to time :p

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
English commentators are fags, not just their knowledge, you fall sleep listening to them. Arabs are funny and annoying at the same time, it's good if you don't understand them. Because they talk lot of shit, last match for example, mamma Trezeguet was on "ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh It's Trezeguet's mother, she is here watching her son in this cold weather, instead of sitting on the sofa, and watching it on SkyItalia, with turning on the air conditioner, she is here in the stadium, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, see what mother do for their childres" and he repeats the same details again, the sofa, the air conditioner and Sky Italia, and then " ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Mothers, ladies and gentlemen, they are the most expensive, brings me good memories, I send my greeting to all mothers" it goes like this for minutes :cry:

Not to forget " Di Chili" "amori" " Dl Biyero" Trezigeh" and most importantly "yofantos"
:lol: :lol2: :lol:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
English commentators are fags, not just their knowledge, you fall sleep listening to them. Arabs are funny and annoying at the same time, it's good if you don't understand them. Because they talk lot of shit, last match for example, mamma Trezeguet was on "ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh It's Trezeguet's mother, she is here watching her son in this cold weather, instead of sitting on the sofa, and watching it on SkyItalia, with turning on the air conditioner, she is here in the stadium, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, see what mother do for their childres" and he repeats the same details again, the sofa, the air conditioner and Sky Italia, and then " ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Mothers, ladies and gentlemen, they are the most expensive, brings me good memories, I send my greeting to all mothers" it goes like this for minutes :cry:

Not to forget " Di Chili" "amori" " Dl Biyero" Trezigeh" and most importantly "yofantos"
:lol: Ali Saeed El Ka'bi.

One of the funniest comments from that commentator was about Balotelli, when he said. "Balotelli is an Italian footballer, but it is strange to see a black Italian, some would say that there is no such thing as a black Italian" :lol:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Hey, Sttugart match is for free. :p

:lol:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
:lol: Ali Saeed El Ka'bi.

One of the funniest comments from that commentator was about Balotelli, when he said. "Balotelli is an Italian footballer, but it is strange to see a black Italian, some would say that there is no such thing as a black Italian" :lol:
That's him! I always forget his name, I missed that Balotelli incident thou, what a moron.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)