DO NOT ORDER THE UEFA/FSC/SETANTA CL STREAMS (5 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm going to do what Jack did, and I did too last time, which is pay my local/regional provider Viasat sport for the service, 79 SEK/8 euros is rather pricey for one single game, but its better then nothing. And the quality was fantastic, so its worth it.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
So, I ordered the FSC/UEFA stream online for the match tonight, $10 purchase. The match didn't start airing on the stream until 20 minutes after it already started, thus making me miss some of the first half. Then, once it started to work, it would buffer every ten seconds, or else when the ball was in one of the 18 yard boxes. The second half was a little better, but the match was still delayed by ten minutes. At around the 80th minute on my stream, coinciding with the end of the match in real time, a screen popped up and said, "Match Has Ended". :sergio:

Fuck.

Those.

Guys.

I'm emailing the fuck out of them and demanding my money back. FSC and their UEFA crap is already a disaster.

Everyone... DONT ORDER THAT CRAP.
that blows man.....

Sopcast is pretty decent, but dont you have Directv ?? They are showing ALL the matches, including Europa Cup

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm going to do what Jack did, and I did too last time, which is pay my local/regional provider Viasat sport for the service, 79 SEK/8 euros is rather pricey for one single game, but its better then nothing. And the quality was fantastic, so its worth it.
Wow, 8 euros for one match?

I know it's Juve but it's ripping off.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wow, 8 euros for one match?

I know it's Juve but it's ripping off.
Its pricey. But I will use these 8 euros for tons of things I would enjoy way way less then seeing Juve, so its worth it. Its two times thing, and not weekly, thankfully. I blame Haifa(there would be stream, or shown on tv if we were facing more recognizeable team), and we wont play them anymore after this.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Its pricey. But I will use these 8 euros for tons of things I would enjoy way way less then seeing Juve, so its worth it. Its two times thing, and not weekly, thankfully. I blame Haifa(there would be stream, or shown on tv if we were facing more recognizeable team), and we wont play them anymore after this.
Surely that depends on how the game goes? :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I know, my dad loves football so he'd pay for it for sure but then again I have cable TV and it's Serbia, so I can't even dream about it. There's no such package here.
Oh! If you buy a satellite thou, you can watch it. That will cost you around 200-300$ probably, in other words, forget it :D

But I still I would If I were you, you pay that once, then 60$ per year, not a bad deal imo.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Oh! If you buy a satellite thou, you can watch it. That will cost you around 200-300$ probably, in other words, forget it :D

But I still I would If I were you, you pay that once, then 60$ per year, not a bad deal imo.
It's probably worth it and I'd do it...if it was my money.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yup, and there's English commentary to every single game as well :D
That kinda ruined it for me. :D
Watching Juve with English commentary is painful. Not as painful as not watching Juve, though, so I guess it's still better than not watching.

But between Arabic and English i'll always choose Arabic. I won't understand shit from there because it all sounds like Alabalahala to me and sometimes i don't recognize even the names and the difference between ooooo alabalahala and ooooo legrotaglia, but at least it's not an english commentary where people with 0% knowledge of Calcio keep raping the names of the players and keep using the boring stereotypes about Italian football.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
That kinda ruined it for me. :D
Watching Juve with English commentary is painful. Not as painful as not watching Juve, though, so I guess it's still better than not watching.

But between Arabic and English i'll always choose Arabic. I won't understand shit from there because it all sounds like Alabalahala to me and sometimes i don't recognize even the names and the difference between ooooo alabalahala and ooooo legrotaglia, but at least it's not an english commentary where people with 0% knowledge of Calcio keep raping the names of the players and keep using the boring stereotypes about Italian football.
English commentators are fags, not just their knowledge, you fall sleep listening to them. Arabs are funny and annoying at the same time, it's good if you don't understand them. Because they talk lot of shit, last match for example, mamma Trezeguet was on "ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh It's Trezeguet's mother, she is here watching her son in this cold weather, instead of sitting on the sofa, and watching it on SkyItalia, with turning on the air conditioner, she is here in the stadium, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, see what mother do for their childres" and he repeats the same details again, the sofa, the air conditioner and Sky Italia, and then " ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Mothers, ladies and gentlemen, they are the most expensive, brings me good memories, I send my greeting to all mothers" it goes like this for minutes :cry:

Not to forget " Di Chili" "amori" " Dl Biyero" Trezigeh" and most importantly "yofantos"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)