Dirk Kuyt (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
I think kuyt is underrated. He's such a hard worker but has no end product most times. Not for us, we dont need him. Would rather spend the money in another area.
how does that make him underrated?fair enough his work rate is second to now but the game is called football not marathon running
most of the times he runs around likes a headless chicken
we dont need him

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i'm sorry..i made a mistake...

Kuyt's stats this year: started in 22 matches for the reds this season in premier league(all of them) and he has 5 goals. started in 4 matches in UCL and has 1 goal.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yes, thats because Kuyt is played as a right winger in Liverpool, he has nothing to do with Torres being fit or injured.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i thought so because the last liverpool match i've seen was with hull in december...and then kuyt was forward, and in the middle were mascherano,alonso,benayoun, stevie g and riera. i've spoken in an unknowing business i know ;).

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
True that, maybe E can refresh my memory but i have never seen him play on the left myself. I don't think he'd do well there, as he's not exactly a good dribbler.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Personally I think it's media bullsh#t that we want him as Nedved's heir...he plays like Iaquinta but he wouldn't like bench role so we don't even need him.

We should just get Zhirkov and finish that Nedved saga already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)