Dimitar Berbatov - ST - Manchester United (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #82
    I'm not even going to respond to that if this is your take on the situation. Pitiable if you think Marrotta should be excused if he doesn't bring a striker. Refer Suns post to understand the logic of our issue.
    Last I checked, Berbatov is a striker.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Its embarrassing to have to read that our club can't even sign a top flight striker and we have to reach to the likes of this useless F.

Juventino[RUS];3833665 said:
    Berbatov is the Vucinic 2nd coming, king of laziness
    :lol:

every king has a successor

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Will United want to sell to us after POGBA? This is my worry.
    Not sure that Utd are angry at Juve.

Think all their criticism was aimed at Pogba and Raiola.

Anyway, they'll be keen enough to get rid of Berbatov that they won't care where he goes.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Gianluca Di Marzio: "Juve is negotiating with the United for Berbatov.

Assault on Berbatov. Juventus is moving with direct contact with Manchester United. Currently, it is negotiating payment terms with the British company. A sign of the will of Juve seek agreement for Berbatov and blow the Fiorentina. club Just the purple is very disturbed by this situation. And now, we need to understand what kind of contract offer Juve Berbatov. All this, with Fulham remains on the horizon, concerned

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
    So, first it was Cavani, Suarez, Higuain or van Persie - Fuck yeah.. then it was Llorente or Dzeko - hmm, ok still good, let's do this.. and now Berbatov or Bendtner - are you fucking kidding me?

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
    17:12 - The correspondent of Sky Sports in Florence, Ilaria Masini, revealed the background of the non-arrival of Dimitar Berbatov in Florence. This is evidenced by TuttoJuve.com: "This morning in the late morning, the technical director Macia was at the airport with some fans waiting for Berbatov, but neither the player, nor their agents, were on the plane. Sporting director Pradè was home to wait confident. Society purple had already alerted the clinic for a medical and a hotel that would accommodate the Bulgarian striker. now prevail in Florence disappointment and disbelief. Many even hoped that the United striker could support the first training with the men of Montella in the afternoon. They were also waiting for the same players of Fiorentina. Currently under the seat purple there are about fifty fans await news. "
    TuttoJuve ft GoogleTranslate

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    This morning in the late morning, the technical director Macia was at the airport with some fans waiting for Berbatov, but neither the player, nor their agents, were on the plane. sporting director Pradè was home to wait confident. Society purple had already alerted the clinic for a medical and a hotel that would accommodate the Bulgarian striker. now prevail in Florence disappointment and disbelief. Many even hoped that the United striker could support the first training with the men of Montella in the afternoon. They were also waiting for the same players of Fiorentina. Currently under the seat purple there are about fifty fans await news. "
    Latest updates

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    sergi pls

no one would have though we were going to dominate seria going undefeated playing great football.

i expect us to great in the cl.... as long as conte's ban is removed
    Building a team has got nothing to do with how quick and efficiently players pick up a system. Not to mention, the personnel that are drafted in to do so. With the season we are coming ff, I'd say this squad is ahead of the curve and its there for all to see. Had we gotten any of the 'plausible' names, this team would have a realistic chance to do well in europe as there's absolutely no guarantees that we'd get any further in another stage of our project.
    Why not? We went undefeated last season, we have one of the best defences and midfields out there. We have that same core that took Italy to the Euro finals just a few months back. Why not? I believe in this team and what they can achieve in Europe.
    I try to temper my expectations. It's really that simple. Getting through the Real Madrid, Barcelona, bayern Munich, Man City, and the Chelsea's of the world was still going to be a very tough task, even if that top player arrived.

It's just my opinion on it. Getting to the Quarterfinals with this team right now with this team is an achievement, with the likes of the aforementioned teams being further ahead of the curve than where juve are at right now

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I try to temper my expectations. It's really that simple. Getting through the Real Madrid, Barcelona, bayern Munich, Man City, and the Chelsea's of the world was still going to be a very tough task, even if that top player arrived.

It's just my opinion on it. Getting to the Quarterfinals with this team right now with this team is an achievement, with the likes of the aforementioned teams being further ahead of the curve than where juve are at right now
    I'd be happy with the Quarters too tbh.

Semi's would be great, but I don't see it happening this season.

---------- Post added 29.08.2012 at 11:36 ----------

So Berbatov is worth like, what 18 goals a season if played consistently?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)