Dimitar Berbatov - ST - Manchester United (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
How does this shit not annoy the fuck out of you!? We needed a striker, the man had three months. A huge project, enough money and we went from RVP to Berbatov, and you're sitting here saying lol, childish. How do you do this! The man is about to undo all the good work he just did. Make no mistake about it, but in a CL season, he just is on the cusp of finishing our mercato as a 5/10. This was ALWaYS going to be his challenge and he's about to fail miserably if he doesn't pull some magic out of his ass.

---------- Post added 29.08.2012 at 21:08 ----------

I try to temper my expectations. It's really that simple. Getting through the Real Madrid, Barcelona, bayern Munich, Man City, and the Chelsea's of the world was still going to be a very tough task, even if that top player arrived.

It's just my opinion on it. Getting to the Quarterfinals with this team right now with this team is an achievement, with the likes of the aforementioned teams being further ahead of the curve than where juve are at right now
It's really about the tempo and the system clicking for me. The CL is more unpredictable once out of the group stages.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #110
    How does this shit not annoy the fuck out of you!? We needed a striker, the man had three months. A huge project, enough money and we went from RVP to Berbatov, and you're sitting here saying lol, childish. How do you do this! The man is about to undo all the good work he just did. Make no mistake about it, but in a CL season, he just is on the cusp of finishing our mercato as a 5/10. This was ALWaYS going to be his challenge and he's about to fail miserably if he doesn't pull some magic out of his ass.
    I've been a Juve fan for too long to panic over this situation. Hell, we had the same problem last year and thought we were going to miss out on top 3!

How would you expect Van Persie to sign for us, when United offered him more money and our coach was implicated in a huge betting scandal?

How would you expect us to sign Llorente when Bilbao are not letting him go under €36 mill..

How do you expect us to sign Dzeko, when City isn't selling?

Marotta has made mistakes in this mercato, but I think people are overreacting here. I really wanted a top player myself, but we can manage without one as well.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    I've been a Juve fan for too long to panic over this situation. Hell, we had the same problem last year and thought we were going to miss out on top 3!

How would you expect Van Persie to sign for us, when United offered him more money and our coach was implicated in a huge betting scandal?

How would you expect us to sign Llorente when Bilbao are not letting him go under €36 mill..

Marotta has made mistakes in this mercato, but I think people are overreacting here. I really wanted a top player myself, but we can manage without one as well.
    I agree. We can manage without one. Just don't get fucking Bendtner :fp:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

There are no excuses. Marrotta if he doesn't bring a level that he consistently suggested, and Agnelli wi his LCD talk, he has failed. We replace Del Piero with Bendtner or Berba? Fucking chokers.

Whether it's enough or not is besides the point. This was our primary target all summer long, to upgrade the attack. I have supported Juve for the number of years you have lived, and I can tell you there comes a time at you have to put your foot down to this level of incompetence.

Third year running. Fuck of Beppe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)