Dimitar Berbatov - ST - Manchester United (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
GET JO JO just pay the damn money!!!!! You get what you pay for don't forget... Just DO IT and lets win this CHAMPS LEAGUE!!!!

---------- Post added 29.08.2012 at 06:45 ----------

Wait... Can't we talk Fiorentina into selling us Jojo, in order for us to step out and let them have Berbatrash?
maybe this is the plan? lets see...

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Major improvement, he is waaaaay better then friggin Bender.
true, not a big fan of his, but getting him for pretty much nothing is a good move, the guy can play football. problem is, he's not our perfect target man and probably not the solution to our attacking problems..

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
:lol2:

Yeah, like Fiorentina care enough about getting Berbatov to do something like that.
Well, they are desperate to get a Striker. I watched their first game and it was obvious as hell. Hence all the news about them looking for target man these couple of days.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Maybe skill-wise. But his Age is a downside.
Are you concerned that Berbatov might lose his pace?

Or that he might not have such good stamina?

Clearly both those things could have a catastrophic effect on Berbatov's play...

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
"Shocking from Berbatov who hasn't left Munich for Florence on a flight because he's heard of interest from Juventus. Juve trying to steal him"

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Are you concerned that Berbatov might lose his pace?

Or that he might not have such good stamina?

Clearly both those things could have a catastrophic effect on Berbatov's play...
Sacrasm spotted :D

I have mixed feelings about this. I know he's better than Bendtner, that's for sure, but dissapointing after a summer full of Cavani, RVP, Higuain, Llorente talk etc. Sad ending as usual by Marotta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)