Dimitar Berbatov - ST - Manchester United (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
So, in one of our (I mean bulgarian) leading sport media there is a short quote from Emil Danchev, who is Dimitar`s agent, saying that it wasnt important where are they now (Florence, Turin, Munich, Burger King etc...), confirming the interest from Fiorentina, Juventus and Fulham and promising that Berbatov`s future will be decided until tonight...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Sacrasm spotted :D

I have mixed feelings about this. I know he's better than Bendtner, that's for sure, but dissapointing after a summer full of Cavani, RVP, Higuain, Llorente talk etc. Sad ending as usual by Marotta.
It's simple, do you want to see Matri and Quag starting and rely on them to score goals? Or do you think we should invest 5M in Berbatov who is a more proven player.

DIMITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
It's simple, do you want to see Matri and Quag starting and rely on them to score goals? Or do you think we should invest 5M in Berbatov who is a more proven player.

DIMITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR
Yay Dimitar I guess.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Imagine Berbatov and Vucinic up front? too much casualness for my liking, but then they will score a wonder goal from nothing.

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
Should have sealed this deal a month ago. I don't know why we even spent so much time on Dzeko and Llorente if there are class attackers available on a free.

Cassano is a missed oppurutnity so Berba is Marotta's last chance to make up.

Cassano + Berbatov > Dzeko or Llorente
Also cheaper and probably on the same wages

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If we really do end up with Berbatov, this will the the 3rd straight summer Marotta settles likes this :lol:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
C'mon man, 3 summers, 9 mercato months and plenty of targets and nothing? Really? At least you'd think he'd learn by now.

Look, I respect what he has done and how wonderfully he has built this team but this whole finishing the deal on sought after players is just horrible. At one point, its time to stop blaming everyone else and start giving Marotta the blame. He knows the game right now, he knows what teams want for their best players. We only have one piece left, its time to deliver.

The worst thing in all of this is that for 3 years he has been talking about quality players and targets that he seems to have no chance at all to sign. He's the one bringing all of this on himself.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #55
    That I am, Marrotta's little one. :)

Can't wait for you defending him if any one of these new links go through. Will be a joy to watch.
    I wait till you criticise him when we win the Scudetto and claim "It's all Carrera"

juve901

The Strategist
    Jul 8, 2008
    C'mon man, 3 summers, 9 mercato months and plenty of targets and nothing? Really? At least you'd think he'd learn by now.

Look, I respect what he has done and how wonderfully he has built this team but this whole finishing the deal on sought after players is just horrible. At one point, its time to stop blaming everyone else and start giving Marotta the blame. He knows the game right now, he knows what teams want for their best players. We only have one piece left, its time to deliver.

The worst thing in all of this is that for 3 years he has been talking about quality players and targets that he seems to have no chance at all to sign. He's the one bringing all of this on himself.
    :tup:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)