Dimitar Berbatov - ST - Manchester United (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Man, my friend (also a juve fan) called me straight off the plane about something unimportant and I just said "Berbatov."

I thought he was gonna cry.

Apr 29, 2006
Berbatov just did almost a perfect move for the fans. They'd love him just for making Viola fans look stupid. I would have loved a picture of Galliani or Branka waiting for him in the airport, while him and Marotta are signing the contract in another country.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Matteo Bonetti ‏@TheMilanGuy
Powerful message sent out by Juve to mid table teams. If you don’t sell us your best players, we will crush you and purchase your target

:lol:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Full name: Dimitar Ivanov Berbatov
Date of birth: 30 January 1981 (age 31)
Place of birth: Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria
Height: 1.89 m (6 ft 2 1⁄2 in)
Weight: 75 kg
Playing position: Striker​
That photo :lol:

It says: "If I was born in the US, I was gonna become an actor and a candidate for the James Bond role"

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
If Giovinco lives up to his awesome potential.... with Asamoah and Isla as beasty wingers... MVP midfield... Chiellini, Barzagli, Buffon, beasting in defense... this team could be very very good :)

And once again, I think Berbatov needed a new challenge. He's very skilful and intelligent - he'll never lose that. Conte will make him more driven than ever. And he's probably taking a big paycut - this shows this guy wants to be relevant again.

Aug 2, 2005
Welcome Berbatov

Berbatov just did almost a perfect move for the fans. They'd love him just for making Viola fans look stupid. I would have loved a picture of Galliani or Branka waiting for him in the airport, while him and Marotta are signing the contract in another country.

Lol that would be very fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)