Dimitar Berbatov - ST - Manchester United (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

I'M HYPERVENTILATING HERE, AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

one of my favorite players in our jersey. FUUUUUUCK NEED TO FAP HARD AND LONG AND HARDER AND LONGER AND HARDEST AND LONGEST !!! wegøoikhcngæoakslhgnvoælkfxngvoædflknxgvmlædfxkægmv,dfæxghvnmsdf

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

I'M HYPERVENTILATING HERE, AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

one of my favorite players in our jersey. FUUUUUUCK NEED TO FAP HARD AND LONG AND HARDER AND LONGER AND HARDEST AND LONGEST !!! wegøoikhcngæoakslhgnvoælkfxngvoædflknxgvmlædfxkægmv,dfæxghvnmsdf
That Mirko-Berba is such a macho attack.

They'll either become great friends or one will murder the other one. But if it's the former then we're gonna have so much fun with those two jewels in Juve.

CL here we come. Fear us, fear us bitch!

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Regarding depth, we'd have Storari who is a reliable backup GK; Marrone, a great option as a SW or DM; Licht, WC RB, can play as a CB/RWB; Caceres, who is a reliable backup for any position of defense; Pogba, a WC to-be CM; Giaccherini, a good option as an AM or winger; Pepe, a decent winger; Giovinco and Vucinic can rotate in the bench, always good options upfront; plus Matri/Quags, good players for the squad.

Also Asamoah can fill in the midfield keeping a very high level, with De Ceglie covering, and the same with Isla/Licht.

I guess we are covered for now

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
We now have atleast a good player in every position. This is the first time since 2006 we can say this.

Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Isla Vidal Marchisio Pirlo Asamoah
Berbatov Vucinic

This team is capable of reaching the semis of CL and after that anything can happen. Proud to be Juventino once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)