• Modric

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
right guys i am stating this once and only once!

cut it out for the sake of all our sanity

Rab-it is obvious that you are using this argument to validate your delpie v zlatan theories and think dismissing vlatko as a balkan fan-boy is much easier than actually listening to him

Andy-calling someone else racist?come come now my friend, that has gotta be the biggest contradiction in the history of the forum,what next?seven calling someone a religious bigot?

Vlatko-you made a mistake and apologized,fair enough but you will have to live with this tarring for a while i expect! however you bashing heads with rab is doing nobody any favours.

for the record i think Vlatko is correct in a way,modric is the more rounded player and can play a variety of positions while diego needs a team built round him. if he does not play well the team may very well struggle,but his passing and vision are superior to modric's, at the end of the day we would be very lucky to get either of them

and we won't

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Nedved is too inconsistent. He's been passenger this season, not suprising when you consider his age, he should hang up his boots at the end of the season, enough with presisting with hasbeens, unless we want to become like AC milan. He cannot lead us to trophies anymore so why keep him on? It's very distrubing & embarrasing in a sense that we have to rely on a 35year old for creatvity, & support for the strikers, it is even more worrying that we don't even have a recognized left sided midfielder at the club or a creative central midfielder, it's makes one wonder what the fuck the clubs directors where doing during the summer, it's fucking pathetic, and then people wonder why the team is doing so badly, and get beaten by crapoli & draw with BATE.

what was the point in signing shit like Knezevic & poulsen when they were suppose to sign a reaplacement for Nedved or sign decent fullbacks, or a good enough centre back to partner Chiellini, at least do one of these things, but they could not even manage to do one of these things. You don't win anything unless you spend big on world class talent - fact. The club needs to spend it's way out of trouble in next transfer market, otherwise we will even fail to qualify for the Champions league.
calling neddy a has-been? right that is it,go take a holiday,maybe your one brain-cell will self destruct when it has no-one to talk to but yourself

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
calling neddy a has-been? right that is it,go take a holiday,maybe your one brain-cell will self destruct when it has no-one to talk to but yourself
I love how he says that if you dont spend big,you dont win anything! Porto 2004 Champions league winners.:toast:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
you should see some of his earlier posts...he had us sell half the 1st team and buy like 7 "good" players :lol:
You should see his posts when he was known as Grande Le Zebre. He was banned back then and if it's up to me i'd also ban this account of his. Too bad we can't ban people for being annoying.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
considering our 4-4-2 formation and the weak defence we have, Modrić would be a better choice.. even though i like Diego more but than we have to play a 4-3-2-1 formation like Milan with Diego in Kaka's role..

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Ален;1791296 said:
You should see his posts when he was known as Grande Le Zebre. He was banned back then and if it's up to me i'd also ban this account of his. Too bad we can't ban people for being annoying.
or maher would have been gone long ago

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Ален;1791296 said:
dude I definitely remember him...in fact I recall we had a -rep battle for a while :D

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I could not see goal, maybe something with my IP and where i am , but i found this goal

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mPCZVP3zUls
hey,

he seems to be good ... nearly as good as xabi alonso, the almighty playmaker, always assist-provider and scorer !

but you must not forget, with alonso we would be much more creative and our wings would suddenly learn how to cross, when xabi plays a long ball to the wing. i don't know if diego can do this too !

Apr 19, 2007
I dont want diego for one reason. If we get him then I will have to talk about how terribke it is that our system doesnt require a player like him or gio and how devastating it would be to have them on the bench. Honestly I like our system of physical tactical domination that we saw against real for example and will not be disappointed to have us continue with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)