• Diego

• Modric

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
But who you want with Juve does not necessarily equate to which you think is the superior player.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    But who you want with Juve does not necessarily equate to which you think is the superior player.
    But the point is in signing a player, personally if it went down to one player I'd take Schweinsteiger and I know that both Modric and Diego are better players than Shweiny.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Nice idea Jack but in this cesspool of FM players, the outcome will be obvious.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    But the point is in signing a player, personally if it went down to one player I'd take Schweinsteiger and I know that both Modric and Diego are better players than Shweiny.
    I'm the same.

In order of pure talent I would say it goes Diego, Modric, Schweinsteiger.

In order of who I would want at Juve, it would go Scweinsteiger, Modric, Diego.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Just not to break Jack's words, I'll continue here

I've seen a lot more of Diego than you and everyone else in this thread, has seen of Modric combined.

I knew it, that's probably why Del Piero is better than Ibrahimovic. In your world of course. Your last point is simply moronic.
    Yeah, because in reality Ibrahimovic is better player than Del Piero:lol2::lol2:

Seriously, stop looking like a jerk.... and next time you want to accuse me of being Anti something, go fix that post of yours where you insulted Muslim and Islam people and post it in English. Just my two cents.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

As I said, I'd take Schweinsteiger over the two.
    I'd take Schweini over Diego, not Modric.
    Just not to break Jack's words, I'll continue here

Yeah, because in reality Ibrahimovic is better player than Del Piero:lol2::lol2:

Seriously, stop looking like a jerk.... and next time you want to accuse me of being Anti something, go fix that post of yours where you insulted Muslim and Islam people and post it in English. Just my two cents.

How low can you go? What I said was in the heat of the moment and I've immediatelly apologised for that. And what was said in there is nothing more than Fuck all turks and fuck Alah. There, happy?

I'm pretty sure every other passionate supporter would react the same way after such a loss, as was Croatia to Turkey, but few would be man enough to apologise.

Now since you haven't got the arguements like usual, I'll do it for you; SOAP IT. :soapit:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Azzurri7, there is really no need to make this personal :)

Nice idea Jack but in this cesspool of FM players, the outcome will be obvious.
    Nice to see your psyche has prepared an excuse to deal with the reality of this already ;)

Nah, Modric is class, and we probably need a CM regista like him a 4-4-2 more then we do Diego, but the poll is for who is better. And that is clearly Diego.

Btw, whats with this Schweini stuff??? He cant come even close to Diego, and Modric is better too for sure. He would be a good signing, but weird as heck to say you prefer him over Bundesliga best player (together with Ribery), when he himself is not mostly even a guranteed starter for Bayern.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Well, we say, tough moments always takes the best colors out of yourself. I think during the Turkey vs Croatia game, you showed your true colors.

Anyway, I don't really give a damn what you said about Muslims or Turks or Allah... Just don't tell me I'm Anti Balkan/Croatia/Bosnia just because I hate your faggot player called zlatan ibrahimovic (when we already know what you've said before)

Fact is, you WANT to make me look like someone hating on the Balkans, wont really happen. Like I've said I was supporting Croatia in Euro just like Yugoslavia in WC 98 after Italy.... So I don't really see myself as Anti Balkan.

I see myself more as anti zlatan ibrahimovic and his retarded fans.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Azzurri7, there is really no need to make this personal :).
    Alright. I wont.

I just thought to remind him of an ugly thing he did. Seriously, he can insult me, bash me, say anything to me, but one thing I don't like making me look like a racist. I wouldn't mind had he insulted me but not make me an anti Balkan.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Yeah its a bit childish in that case (hinting in any way you might think Diego is better because you are anti-balkan etc. Not sure he did though), but lets not just not the jump the gun and involve previous heated personal arguments.

Its perfectly fine to argue about this comparison alone, without involving previous grievances and disagreements, they are irrelevant and will only derail the topic.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Yeah its a bit childish in that case (hinting in any way you might think Diego is better because you are anti-balkan etc. Not sure he did though), but lets not just not the jump the gun and involve previous heated personal arguments. Its perfectly fine to argue about this comparison alone, without involving previous grief and disagreements, they are irrelevant and will only derail the topic.
    100%

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Diego has done more to catch my eye. Modric has a few seasons in Croatia that I neither know or care about. Then he's come on the radar, briefly, in the international qualifiers. And since then nothing particular worth noting, if and when he breaks into the top 10 midfielders in the league it'll be time to recognize him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Indeed, Martin put it perfectly. Really silly to say he is superior to Diego when he hasnt proven nearly as much as Diego has in dominating Bundesliga (and the brazilian league as a 16-17 year old). Its jumping the gun a little IMO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)