• Diego

• Modric

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
This whole argument started on a misunderstanding if i understood correctly, as when Vlatko said:
"And please, do not play the nationality card, it has absolutelly nothing to do with it, Modric is simply that good."

I took it to mean that don't base his opinion on bias as he is the same nationality as Modric, he might have meant it in another way but i took it in this sense

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Ален;1788246 said:
He usually plays great for the German NT and iirc he played well on those european matches against Milan and few weeks ago against Fiorentina.
These are the times the Italians saw him and that's why they rate him so high.

Those from Germany or those outside Germany who follow Bayern know him much better than the rest of us and if they all say that Schweinsteiger is not that good then i have no other choice but to trust them.
I thought the same.

Well,I live in Germany and should know a thing or two about Schweinsteiger or Bundesliga in general.

;)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You are not helping your case, hehe. Judging from the many croats in XT, liking the Kovac brothers deserves the hail mary's of insults....being called a serb :D Only a serb could like those horrible brothers ;)

They are apparently the "Molinaro's" of their NT :p
Probably Robert for some....But Niko is pretty great player, at least to me. He wasn't lucky though he had one of hell WC 2006, and wasn't bad in the Euro's. He works really hard. Reminds me of Pavel.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
You are not helping your case, hehe. Judging from the many croats in XT, liking the Kovac brothers deserves the hail mary's of insults....being called a serb :D Only a serb could like those horrible brothers ;)

They are apparently the "Molinaro's" of their NT :p
They both were great at their primes. I was a fan of Niko when he was playing for Hamburg.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Cheers for calling me thick. I'm insulted by that.
And I've been on these forums for a couple of years now and it's still that triviggy guy I didn't join yesterday FFS I'm starting to get fed up with some of the people here, it's like I'm not even part of the gang, just some idiot outsider
They don't like you, they never did.
My proposal is to leave these assholes and join our communist group. For now it's me, Jack, Bes and few more but in time we'll win most of the forum.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This whole argument started on a misunderstanding if i understood correctly, as when Vlatko said:
"And please, do not play the nationality card, it has absolutelly nothing to do with it, Modric is simply that good."

I took it to mean that don't base his opinion on bias as he is the same nationality as Modric, he might have meant it in another way but i took it in this sense
You're so smart.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Ален;1788226 said:
I accused him of the same thing few days ago but then i remembered that he was always full of praises for Vucinic and i think he likes the player a lot.
I have to apologize to Rab.
I also admire the Kovac brothers and specially Niko Kovac. I'm glad you noticed that because it's really an ugly thing to be accused of such a thing.
100% for the point Osman was trying to make...not to turn it into personal heated argument.

The thing is that you never had the balls to say/write things clear. Either spit it like it is or don't accuse me from 10 km of being anti something.

And letssss say I misunderstood your first post, you made it clear in your 2nd that you thin I have a something with the balkan, which was evident to your opinion.

And again just because I hate your boy doesn't mean anything.
Like I said, I never tried to accuse him of being anti-balkan or whatever. He's overly sensitive and jumped the gun, perhaps because of that argument you two had previously.

He can like Vucinic or Kovac or who not all of a sudden, but the way he speaks of Salihamidzic and Knezevic lately, plus the good old Ibra, one really has reason to believe he dislikes balkan players. Alen thought the same thing I did, but let's say now I believe you as well.

My whole point was I never tried to accuse you of being anti-balkan, that was my impression but I kept it to myself, you did that yourself.

And I've been on these forums for a couple of years now and it's still that triviggy guy I didn't join yesterday FFS I'm starting to get fed up with some of the people here, it's like I'm not even part of the gang, just some idiot outsider
I'm sorry, it didn't mean to come of as insult, I'm arguing with Azzurri7 here. For what it's worth I know you're here for a while and know you because of the user title "only ginger-italian" which I always thought was cool.

Once I even google "ginger" since I wasn't sure what it meant.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Don't let it get you down man theses forums have always had their own we cliques.

Your a good poster keep it up :tup:

Like your Avatar :pint:

And can we get back on topic guys.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Ален;1788255 said:
My proposal is to leave these assholes and join our communist group. For now it's me, Jack, Bes and few more but in time we'll win most of the forum.
fair enough, I'll be part of this little bolsheivik clan.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Ален;1788255 said:
But he's kinda right. Vlatko is always ready to attack without even thinking about it. Triviggy is one of the better posters of this forum and he just said that Modric's nationality may influence Vlatko's opinion. Looking at the poll result, he may not be that wrong.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Like I said, I never tried to accuse him of being anti-balkan or whatever. He's overly sensitive and jumped the gun, perhaps because of that argument you two had previously.

He can like Vucinic or Kovac or who not all of a sudden, but the way he speaks of Salihamidzic and Knezevic lately, plus the good old Ibra, one really has reason to believe he dislikes balkan players. Alen thought the same thing I did, but let's say now I believe you as well.

My whole point was I never tried to accuse you of being anti-balkan, that was my impression but I kept it to myself.
This is me, I can't be nice with players when they perform/play in a horrible way like Knezevic vs Napoli and Hasan vs Palermo. I was harsh on Hasan sometimes and I admit that, but I really like him.

But same way I've been to Molinaro, Grygera, Marchisio etc..... I've been more than harsh on them too.

Only players I seem to control my nerves with are our old guard Buffon, Camoranesi, Trezeguet, Del Piero, Nedved. With others I really can't control myself.

At last but not least, I never knew Knezevic was Croatian until myself and Alen had an argument few days back. I hope I made myself clear here.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

But he's kinda right. Vlatko is always ready to attack without even thinking about it. Triviggy is one of the better posters of this forum and he just said that Modric's nationality may influence Vlatko's opinion. Looking at the poll result, he may not be that wrong.
Oh give me a break, my "attack" on triviggy was clearly a swipe at Rab's intelligence since he was the first to call out the insults in the other thread.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Triviggy was angry that Vlatko used "that Triviggy guy", and he took it as if he's not a part of the golden boys of this forum, even though he deserved to be.
I don't think we should separate ourselves in groups and divide ourselves in "more important members" and "less important members", but i think Triviggy did it and he took it personally for being indirectly put among the less important members, by being called that Triviggy guy.

It's kinda silly if he did it.

Sorry if i misunderstood you mate.

Don't let the commies fool you. :D , Join the non-aligned movement.
Listen, punk. Without our commie leader that movement would have never existed, so stop stealing our potential members !
Forza Tito !

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Ален;1788270 said:

Listen, punk. Without our commie leader that movement would have never existed, so stop stealing our potential members !
Forza Tito !
Comrade Tito said NO! to Informbiro long time ago! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)