Who?

• Diego

• Modric

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nowayjose

Sep 23, 2008
This is a tough call, but ultimately Modric's form at the international level settles it for me. Diego stinks for Brazil, while Modric did great in Euro qualifiers and Euro 2008. I think Modric would do better in adapting to the Serie A pace than Diego

Buy on AliExpress.com

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
This is a tough call, but ultimately Modric's form at the international level settles it for me. Diego stinks for Brazil, while Modric did great in Euro qualifiers and Euro 2008. I think Modric would do better in adapting to the Serie A pace than Diego
then again croatias midfield revolves mostly around him,maybe a bit on kranjar
while brazil depends on kaka and dinho,diego was never the main figure.hes a supporting figure in the NT

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
How about when Kaka and Dinho werent there, he was still crap for the NT.
fair enough it prolly happened in 1-2 games, but when was that?
anyway brazil has been pretty bad with dunga considerin the players they have

i think both players are pretty damn good.diego has more experience in every possible stage than modric though

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
fair enough it prolly happened in 1-2 games, but when was that?

anyway brazil has been pretty bad with dunga considerin the players they have

i think both players are pretty damn good.diego has more experience in every possible stage than modric though
It happened in the copa america and its happened a few times in the qualifiers. Dont get me wrong, i too think Diego is the better player. My point was that you shouldnt make excuses for Diego being crap for his NT.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
It happened in the copa america and its happened a few times in the qualifiers. Dont get me wrong, i too think Diego is the better player. My point was that you shouldnt make excuses for Diego being crap for his NT.
im not making excuses.i know he hasnt played well for brazil but i was pointing out 1 of the reasons that that was the case
the games that kaka n dinho werent in the team might have been more than i thought though.dont get the chance to see too many games of brazil

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Positionally wise in our tactics and formation, Modric would make sense to do the role Tiago is doing now, and Zanetti did last season. Bit of a CM regista. In that way, he is way more likely under Ranieri, then Diego would ever be.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ален;1803177 said:
It looks more likely now that Badass Devil is back.
I mean, this guy didn't return just like that. There must be a reason for his comeback.

did i ever reveal my true identity?

my name is diego ribas da cunha
leader of the werder bremen team
son to a brazilian mum
husband to a loving wife

i have an italian passport
and i will move to juve in this life or the next

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Ален;1803177 said:
It looks more likely now that Badass Devil is back.
I mean, this guy didn't return just like that. There must be a reason for his comeback.
That's what I'm thinking. The deal must be done.

BTW, was he the one that made his own forum or was that someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)