• Diego

• Modric

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Someone is happy.

Zlatan's team won today and so did Modric's team.
Come on Rab :eek: You're mixing up everything in a wrong manner. Let's stop it right here. I myself am happy because of Pool defeat and hell, Modric is one talented player you cannot deny that. He is the kind of player you're gonna love him if he joins Juve. I agree with Andy when he says he made a wonge choice by going to Spurs but I'm sure he'll find his way to one excellent club and I'd die to have him here in Juve. I still prefer Diego though.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Come on Rab :eek: You're mixing up everything in a wrong manner. Let's stop it right here. I myself am happy because of Pool defeat and hell, Modric is one talented player you cannot deny that. He is the kind of player you're gonna love him if he joins Juve. I agree with Andy when he says he made a wonge choice by going to Spurs but I'm sure he'll find his way to one excellent club and I'd die to have him here in Juve. I still prefer Diego though.
I never said I wouldn't want him. Everything started when I said this sentence "If we have the chance to sign Diego, then I see Modric as a useless transfer"... vlatko then jumped on me accusing me of some stupid things and since his background "zlatan" doesn't match with my background "Del Piero" he decided to strike the balkan game and to hate on Diego and convince everyone that they're the idiots and he knows more and he's convinced that Modric is way better than Diego.

I was actually the first one to say that the kid is talented in the Euro thread.... and I said it again in the Modric thread... but when he starts being biased and hating on me just because I couldn't stand his boy zlatan before is pretty sad.

Unlike him, I don't dislike Modric and I have no reason to dislike him. But he's disliking Diego because I was praising him. Also sad.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That comment was really unfair, though.

You were (rightfully) mad when me and Vlatko implied that you're anti-Balkan and now you did the same thing you don't want the others to do to you. You indirectly called him an Inter fan when you said that Vlatko is happy since Zlatan's team won.

It's a silly argument, i agree, so better stop it because you won't prove anything to eachother.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ален;1790204 said:
That comment was really unfair, though.

You were (rightfully) mad when me and Vlatko implied that you're anti-Balkan and now you did the same thing you don't want the others to do to you. You indirectly called him an Inter fan when you said that Vlatko is happy since Zlatan's team won.

It's a silly argument, i agree, so better stop it because you won't prove anything to eachother.
I find it silly too TBH..... and to end this, I never accused him being Inter fan, he turned himself into one when he started hating on Del Piero and his fans for the sake of Zlatan.

Now lets agree to end this silly argument here.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Let's calm down fellas.

You're talking about Deigo v Modric, there is no need for ad hominem comments.

And lets leave the whole "you insulted Turks and Muslims" argument. We've all said shit we don't mean when we're pissed and besides he apologized for it. Let's leave it.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I never said I wouldn't want him. Everything started when I said this sentence "If we have the chance to sign Diego, then I see Modric as a useless transfer"... vlatko then jumped on me accusing me of some stupid things and since his background "zlatan" doesn't match with my background "Del Piero" he decided to strike the balkan game and to hate on Diego and convince everyone that they're the idiots and he knows more and he's convinced that Modric is way better than Diego.

I was actually the first one to say that the kid is talented in the Euro thread.... and I said it again in the Modric thread... but when he starts being biased and hating on me just because I couldn't stand his boy zlatan before is pretty sad.

Unlike him, I don't dislike Modric and I have no reason to dislike him. But he's disliking Diego because I was praising him. Also sad.
You still not convinced it was you who opened "the balkan game", must I show it to you again?

I've also never said Diego is not talented, I said Modric is the superior player. Big difference. Than all you FM fanboys started pouring down on me, I had to play down the player a little, since you were doing the same.

You're really disillusioned if you believe any of my opinions revolve around you.
I find it silly too TBH..... and to end this, I never accused him being Inter fan, he turned himself into one when he started hating on Del Piero and his fans for the sake of Zlatan.

Now lets agree to end this silly argument here.
How can you say you did not accuse me of being an Inter fan when you said things like "someone is happy because Inter and his Zlatan won" today?

And sorry but you're really getting on my nerves here with this made up crap, so I gotta be blunt and say FUCK YOU a hundred times and back if you think I ever hated or could hate Del Piero. Get it through your thick skull people can admire Zlatan and Del Piero at the same time.

Now we can end this.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
If you consider the two from a requirement perspective to this team than i would take Modric over Diego simply because we should put more faith in little fella called Giovinco.

Looking at both players, both have different characteristics and give their teams different aspects of the game. Luka plays in a trequarista role in totenham these days and if you compare both players in that position than Diego is a mile above. From a pure footballing comparison, he is a better player and has proved it against the best in Europe and has been one of the best in the Bundesliga for years now.

However, as for who is the more complete player than i would have to go with Modric because as many stated he is a very hard worker who gives good passes with a decent vision.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I have to say that in this debate Vlatko was kind of misunderstood, he never said Diego is a poor player, and from what i gather, he doesnt neccesarily think modric is the better player, just the more complete and the one that is more closer to what Juve need. and in that respect i agree with him.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Lets get em both so both parties can be happy.
I haven't watched Diego a lot so I can't really judge the fellow. But what I've seen from Modric is potential.
There is a reason for people calling him the young Cruyff, and thats not only by his looks

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lets get em both so both parties can be happy.
I haven't watched Diego a lot so I can't really judge the fellow. But what I've seen from Modric is potential.
There is a reason for people calling him the young Cruyff, and thats not only by his looks
Nah, NOTHING like Cruijff the player, but the looks...:shocked: :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And you Captain America, you're the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen. You call me a racist or what not after one isolated incident, after the Turkey match, while you insult whole nations whenever you get angry and get away with it every time because of your pals the mods. You're a fucking spoiled brat.
:lol2:

Haven't gotten warned for it yet, kid. But yes, you have shown yourself to be a much bigger racist in one post, so congratulations.

Apr 12, 2004
I hate everyone, so stop it you children.

For the thread:

I'd rather see you guys with Modric as Diego is a great player in the Bundesliga and I don't want great players to leave the Bundesliga, as it would lower the overall skill of the players.

BUT, if Juve were my team, I would rather have Diego.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)