• Diego Ribas da Cunha (Werder Bremen)

• David Silva (Valencia)

• Franck Ribéry (Bayern Munich)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2006
Let's go for Hleb and Valencia
Helb would be brilliant as he is doing nothing at Barca and would come at a discount compared to what they paid. I think we should put in a 10 million Euro bid for him. He is a great player and can play on either side of midfield.

We don't need to buy players who are at the peak of their form to know that they are good or will do good. When Liverpool beat Barca in the CL and Momo dominated them I remember Liverpool said he was 25 million if Barca or anyone wanted to buy him. But then he lost his place and people just assumed he was not as good as thought. We got him for a much lower price (9 Million?) and he is great for us. Juventus needs to be smart on the transfer market.

We can do the same with VDV he would have cost us like what 20 million a few months ago.. now we can get him for less and he is still a great player who can score goals and add creatvity.

Signing these 2 players would probably be smarter than just signing say Silva as they are 2 top quality players who we would get alot out of especially with the lack of playing time Camo has been giving us due to injuries and Nedved's retirement.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jack Fox

May 2, 2008
Helb would be brilliant as he is doing nothing at Barca and would come at a discount compared to what they paid. I think we should put in a 10 million Euro bid for him. He is a great player and can play on either side of midfield.

We don't need to buy players who are at the peak of their form to know that they are good or will do good. When Liverpool beat Barca in the CL and Momo dominated them I remember Liverpool said he was 25 million if Barca or anyone wanted to buy him. But then he lost his place and people just assumed he was not as good as thought. We got him for a much lower price (9 Million?) and he is great for us. Juventus needs to be smart on the transfer market.

We can do the same with VDV he would have cost us like what 20 million a few months ago.. now we can get him for less and he is still a great player who can score goals and add creatvity.

Signing these 2 players would probably be smarter than just signing say Silva as they are 2 top quality players who we would get alot out of especially with the lack of playing time Camo has been giving us due to injuries and Nedved's retirement.

so true! so true! even cassano would be a cheaper alternative (dont go by what's in the paper that he costs 20 mil). how about RvP he should be on the cheap. if we want a CAM we have good and cheaper options (RvP, cassano, VdV)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ya because that makes sense :shifty:

Henry lost his pace, yet he's still doing very well for Barca this season.

Pires is one of Villareals best players.

Hleb isn't even getting matches for Barca, so how did you conclude he was a flop?

The Flamster is indeed a flop, but when you come to think of it, he only had one good season with us. Before that he wasn't any better than Song or Denilson. I think Arsene just managed to get the best out of him.

Vieira never got back to his best, but he was fairly decent for Juve and he has been decent when he isnt injured for Inter.

Are you seriously telling me you'd say no to Cesc or Bacary Sagna?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Душан;1913939 said:
Fred,Ibrahimovic9,Jack Fox and CalcioJuventus?

Damn Bozi...you can handle more than I thought you could.
plenty room for you in her ebig boy

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
too much of a hleb fan i'd say. I remember an argument we had about him back when he was shit, you still liked him then. :D
Yeah, he is just sick. :agree:
Also, I remember somewhere in the 2007-2008 season when he had an insane streak of great matches, everyone was hyping him like the next Maradona. I'm serious, Arsenal fans were like "he's the best in the world". That might have been a bit too much but he sure was entertaining to watch then.

Bah, see my post in the EPL-thread and now this... sometimes you'd think I'm a closet Arsenal fan, but I'm just a big admirer of many of your players. It comes down to Wenger obviously, I would dream of having him at Juve.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yeah, he is just sick. :agree:
Also, I remember somewhere in the 2007-2008 season when he had an insane streak of great matches, everyone was hyping him like the next Maradona. I'm serious, Arsenal fans were like "he's the best in the world". That might have been a bit too much but he sure was entertaining to watch then.

Bah, see my post in the EPL-thread and now this... sometimes you'd think I'm a closet Arsenal fan, but I'm just a big admirer of many of your players. It comes down to Wenger obviously, I would dream of having him at Juve.
Xtratime has taught me a valuable lesson, and that is to never take Arsenal fans seriously:p

For gods sake they're actually arguing that Denilson and diaby are good players :shifty:

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Well they seem like a sane bunch of people then. :D

Seriously, you need to take their age into account. These guys are 20 years old and playing week in week out for a team like Arsenal.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Well they seem like a sane bunch of people then. :D

Seriously, you need to take their age into account. These guys are 20 years old and playing week in week out for a team like Arsenal.
Exactly, they are Arsenal starters and i will judge them as such.

Seriously, Denilson is a slightly above average player. I struggle to see what good he can offer. He's a Tottenham player at best, if you ask me.

Come to think of it, he can't even start in Tottenham, both Zokora and Modric are 10 times the player Denilson will ever be.

Diaby on the other hand is 23, he isn't a "youngster" anymore. He has not football intelligence whatsoever, and his decision making is erratic at best, he just never seems to know when to dribble and when to release the ball. He's got a knack for always picking the wrong option.

I'd take Denilson, as he should be a good player. He'd thrive at Juve, just as Sissko has.
I'd take any of Juventus's midfielders over Denilson and i'm serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)