• Franck Ribéry (Bayern Munich)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
still wouldn't mid Silva. i do rate the guy and he is pefectly suited to fit in the system

but we all know we will sign Cassano instead.....right?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
i am playing devil's advocate here as i don't think ranieri is a disaster but i would love to have someone with a little more ambition, a little more flexibility and the balls to try something adventurous

the problem,as always, is finding someone the board will back with cold-hard-cash
Its not so much his doing but the desire to achieve great results & prove the doubters wrong.Had the old guard not performed week in week out Ranieri would be severly screwed.Nobody expected Del Piero to be in such sintalating form(except the die hard fans ala Rab,Hoori & Cigdem:D) but the players have defintely exceeded expectations & i think thats why the board didnt invest in quality players last season.Take the old guard out of the equation & Ranieri is as clueless as Maher trying to write a match report on his own.

Yes we defintely need a coach with more ambition & flexibility but someone that can work for the furture as well.Ranieri plays like its gonna be his last season,cant incorporate youngsters into the team.Everybody knows Ranieri's preferred formation is the 4-4-2 & unfortunately for him there are tactitians that know how to handle it.

I think if we had to sign Wenger the board would most defintely back him as his signings are quite shrewd & he does tend to go for quality youngsters.

What stature btw? They even don't consider us rich enough to offer Bremen for Diego :D

Seriously we had/have to rebuild our team in order to regain our stature which drastically devastated after calciopoli but unfortunately the board was/is too inept to do this.
Youve got jokes huh?:D Look what the board did to bring this team up was exceptional & i doubt any other team would have been able to mirror the same leap back up to Serie A.My main irritation points with their decisions were selling mutu for a schmuck like bojinov & selling ibra for peanuts to a direct rival.In all honesty i think they could have loaned ibra & mutu for a season or two with an option to buy had Serie A qualification not been achieved.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
byron-:tup: unless we have a dramatic collapse then ranieri will be with us for the forseeable future, strange as it may sound, failure to finish 2nd may actually help us out

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
We finish second or third, its the same result... Direct qualification to CL... I don't think we'll drop to fourth, which will be needed for Ranieri to be ousted... I'm goin all anti Vinman and saying, he deserves another season... Our board doesn't have the money to pay for big coaches and instead of spending on the salary of a coach we could get some decent players (which is a bigger priority)...

And oh, I think we'll get Ribery :)

Mar 30, 2006
Camo said we have been playing with the wingers more pushed into the Center this season so I dont see what the problem of buying Diego would be. it is not like he does not have the ability to play a few yards to the left or right. Camo is not a winger who hugs the touchline like Vicente or Joaquin. I think Diego can play sort of the same way and I think if we do sign him that is what Ranieri will do.

That or play Camo further back as a RCM in a 3 man mid (when Camo is out Tiago would also be able to play that position with good effect like he did at Chelsea)

Jul 24, 2006
ribery will cost too much I fear, diego too quite possibly though blanc promised one major signing..

with de ceglie/giovinco possible left sided replacements and the 6+5 potentially coming in, how about quagliarella?

does anyone know how lanzafame is doing?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
ribery will cost too much I fear, diego too quite possibly though blanc promised one major signing..

with de ceglie/giovinco possible left sided replacements and the 6+5 potentially coming in, how about quagliarella?

does anyone know how lanzafame is doing?
What do we need Quagliarella and Lanzafame for if I may ask?

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
:wth: Is he the Quality signing that Secco has been :blah: abt ?!?
Well thats what will probably happen:

They'll go for a top player like david silva or whoever for the next months we'll fail to get him at the end and they'll get an easy target player who desperately wants to leave he's club, who would that be ?!! Most likely "Malouda" and i just read that he'll be happy to play for Juve.

Things fits perfectly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)