• David Silva (Valencia)

• Franck Ribéry (Bayern Munich)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Its in Riberys best interest to come to Turin and follow the French #10's greats.... I can really see this happening with a 40-45 mil bid... worse comes to worse we get either the lazy Spaniard or Samba Brazil...its all good just as long as secco dont fuck shit up....

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
ßüякε;1912756 said:
I wouldn't, he fits you guys much better.

But Ribery is not possible.

Just like you guys saying you were going to get Schweinsteiger when his contract was up. :lol:
Ribery a smokescreen fo scweinstagger(I dont think i spelled that right).
Also a possibility
It was right above.

But Basti signed a new 4 year contract this winter.

;)

Apr 12, 2004
Its in Riberys best interest to come to Turin and follow the French #10's greats.... I can really see this happening with a 40-45 mil bid... worse comes to worse we get either the lazy Spaniard or Samba Brazil...its all good just as long as secco dont fuck shit up....
Actually, it's in Ribery's best interest to stay put and get the mad money we are paying him then go to England to make twice that.

Don't be so obtuse.

Mar 24, 2006
i think Ribery is beyond our reach , even if we table 40M on Bayern board for Ribery , they will ask more . i hope we don't waste our next year transfer for 1 player only , we need that cash to buy a proper DL , Nedved replacement , and a WC CB .

i'd go for Silva , though Diego is nice also .

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
i think Ribery is beyond our reach , even if we table 40M on Bayern board for Ribery , they will ask more . i hope we don't waste our next year transfer for 1 player only , we need that cash to buy a proper DL , Nedved replacement , and a WC CB .

i'd go for Silva , though Diego is nice also .
Never liked Silva. He's physically weak and we already have Giovinco. I also doubt he'd add much creativity to our team. Diego is more of our need and I think we could get him with a cheaper price.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
ßüякε;1912756 said:
I wouldn't, he fits you guys much better.

But Ribery is not possible.

Just like you guys saying you were going to get Schweinsteiger when his contract was up. :lol:
Might not be possible for Juve but not for Real or Barca if they come knocking Burke.Either way if a player wants to leave & a club makes a sizeable offer the transfer will materialize.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Never liked Silva. He's physically weak and we already have Giovinco. I also doubt he'd add much creativity to our team. Diego is more of our need and I think we could get him with a cheaper price.
:shifty: Silva is an absolutely brilliant player, he would slot straight into nedveds position but he may have the disadvantage of having Camo syndrome (ie:always injured)

diego is great but i am unconvinced Ranieri will change system to accomodate him:cry:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I didn't say he's not brilliant but I think La Liga fits him better than Calcio. As for Diego, let's hope Ranieri won't be in charge at the time he arrives :D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i wonder if they will force him out the way they did with DD by signing players he does not want :xfinger:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Word but getting rid of DD was a complete disgrace,we wouldnt be bitching as much as we do had he stayed.That being said i wonder if Giovinco,De Ceglie & Marchisio would have broken into the first team had his tenure not been cut short?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
who knows mate, or would he have had them loaned out so taht eh could bring in the players that HE wanted to? would be interesting to see what road we would have been on,one thing is for sure though-

Vinman would have still been calling him DesCHUMPs and complaining about every game, tactics,ball retention,transfers,substitutions and Sucko ruining our team, thank god we don't have to put up with that just now eh?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
who knows mate, or would he have had them loaned out so taht eh could bring in the players that HE wanted to? would be interesting to see what road we would have been on,one thing is for sure though-

Vinman would have still been calling him DesCHUMPs and complaining about every game, tactics,ball retention,transfers,substitutions and Sucko ruining our team, thank god we don't have to put up with that just now eh?
Same thing except Ranieri is the target.Mind you had DD stayed the chances of Juve signing Benzema & Ribery would have been extremely high with his influence had the board backed him.

Personally i want a coach that could instill strong mental attitude in the team,focus on youth players more & work on other formations other than the standard 4-4-2.

It very much depends on our this season's outcome though I'm afraid the board would be satisfied with the Coppa :sigh:
Im afraid you absolutely correct & thats completely unexceptable for a club of Juve's stature.I wonder what would be enough to give him the boot?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
failure in the Coppa may be enough to give him the boot but success may be enough to hand him an extension :scared:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i am playing devil's advocate here as i don't think ranieri is a disaster but i would love to have someone with a little more ambition, a little more flexibility and the balls to try something adventurous

the problem,as always, is finding someone the board will back with cold-hard-cash

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Im afraid you absolutely correct & thats completely unexceptable for a club of Juve's stature.I wonder what would be enough to give him the boot?
What stature btw? They even don't consider us rich enough to offer Bremen for Diego :D

Seriously we had/have to rebuild our team in order to regain our stature which drastically devastated after calciopoli but unfortunately the board was/is too inept to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)