• Diego Ribas da Cunha (Werder Bremen)

• David Silva (Valencia)

• Franck Ribéry (Bayern Munich)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
Klinnsman says no way to ribery leaving bayern. "He will stay for a long time".

C4.

Damn it, so if we spent allllll of our transfer money on ribery would we be ok defensively next year? I guess eboue for free would be huge should this unlikely scenario happen!!

Now the diego rumor mill is spinning again. Diegos dad to meet juventus this week.

Not much on silva lately?
So us Juventini view Eboue as a good player meanwhile Arsenal supporters view him as something akin to Molinaro. I dont get it?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 22, 2009
So us Juventini view Eboue as a good player meanwhile Arsenal supporters view him as something akin to Molinaro. I dont get it?
He is being played in the wrong position by Wenger this season thats all. Maybe this have been forced by their injuries! Any way he is stronger right back then all our current options

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Talented French full-back Jérémy Mathieu has revealed that Genoa are fighting for his signature.

The 25-year-old has impressed in Ligue 1 for Toulouse and been linked to several of Europe's leading clubs.

And the France B international has told journalists that Genoa have made an approach.

I have received a good offer from Genoa,” Mathieu told Aujourd'hui Sport.

I will have to go to Italy to look at the structure of the club, but it seems like a serious approach.

I hope that a deal can be done quickly but it won't be simple to complete a deal.”

channel4.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Was a big fan of his, but injuries have taken their toll on him. Primarily an attacking fullback, i think he would be perfect for Genoa and would fit perfectly in their 3-4-3 formation.

The past few games he's been showing promise of getting back to his best.

Mar 30, 2006
I wonder if a 40 million Euro bid would tempt Bayern?

I would love diego but Ribery is another level. If we really want to "replace" Nedved he is the only real option out of these 3 players. (I think Robben would be another player who could)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Imagine having Camo and Robben as the wingers.

The medical team would be overwhelmed.
:D

As for the Ribery scenario nothing is concrete as as over the years there were players that were deemed priceless & irreplaceable but somehow those transfers took place.Im not naive on the matter but anything is possible with the right amount of money.

Now if Moggi was around he would have probably bought Diego & offered him + cash for Ribery.:D

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Not Signing Ribery before Bayern was one of the moments when I realized this Juve would need some time.

Now, especially with his CL form, it seems Ribery is not an option. Even if a transfer were possible, surely Real Madrid, Barca and the other big clubs would put in a huge bid.

Mar 30, 2006
Not Signing Ribery before Bayern was one of the moments when I realized this Juve would need some time.

Now, especially with his CL form, it seems Ribery is not an option. Even if a transfer were possible, surely Real Madrid, Barca and the other big clubs would put in a huge bid.
Yeah
Diego is probably our best available option as he is a great player and is bound to leave Werder. Plus he has talked about Juve on more than a few occassions and always says he loves Serie A. I think it is pretty easy to see that he will come here.. the same way it was easy to see when Amauri was being lined up.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Was a big fan of his, but injuries have taken their toll on him. Primarily an attacking fullback, i think he would be perfect for Genoa and would fit perfectly in their 3-4-3 formation.

The past few games he's been showing promise of getting back to his best.
Good for them then, they're going for quality

Yeah
Diego is probably our best available option as he is a great player and is bound to leave Werder. Plus he has talked about Juve on more than a few occassions and always says he loves Serie A. I think it is pretty easy to see that he will come here.. the same way it was easy to see when Amauri was being lined up.
He won't fit in ranieri's formation so doubt he'll come here.

Apr 12, 2004

Yeah
Good for them then, they're going for quality

He won't fit in ranieri's formation so doubt he'll come here.

The problem most of you fail to see, minus "only-Juve" is the fact that Ranieri won't want any of them because they "don't fit in your system." So you will be left with this, a very expensive transfer that the board wants, but Ranieri won't use. It'd be great to have a 20 or 30 million Euro Tiago, wouldn't it?

Apr 12, 2004
I wonder if a 40 million Euro bid would tempt Bayern?

I would love diego but Ribery is another level. If we really want to "replace" Nedved he is the only real option out of these 3 players. (I think Robben would be another player who could)
Beckenbaur came out in late December and said 50 million would turn his ear, but not break him.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
With confirmed rumors about Secco traveling to Spain, Diego's father coming to Italy and Ribery's agent saying Ribery to Juve is not impossible, Secco is definitely looking to get either one of these 3 ...

Will u guys be pissed/disappointed if Secco goes through the back door, under the radar to get Hamsik instead ??

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Will u guys be pissed/disappointed if Secco goes through the back door, under the radar to get Hamsik instead ??
Hope we won't go for hamsik, the guy scores many goals but he hardly have a big impact on he's team (let alone have a big impact on our's). He either score goals or go missing in games. So no thanx better go for other options...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)