• Franck Ribéry (Bayern Munich)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Let's says these guys are available next summer and you're Juve's GM, who would you buy considering Diego would cost around 25-30m €, Silva 30-35m € and Ribéry 45-50m €? All of which would take about 4.5-5m € per season in wages.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Silva is a lazy Spanish and as we all know Spanish is too lazy and too slow for Serie A. Frankie Scars has a scar on his face and is too ugly for any league but the Boodieliga. By process of elimination one would think the Old Lady would purchase Diego, but his name is de Cunha and that sounds like Coon and Juve don't like to have more than one darkie on the team at a time (Zebina is french so he don't count and andrade is dead so he really isn't "on the team". So basically I predict that Juve will either...
a) Buy Gareth Barry because he's fast enough for serie a and Milan have an english so Juve will need to keep up.
b) Kerlon (the guy who bounce the ball off his nose as he runs down the field until someone cracks him in the face with a round house kick) because he'll sell tickets and ranieri needs more giggle in his life.
c) They will cut Paulsen and buy him again because why not?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
If we're gonna splash, we might as well splash for the most exciting choice, that is Frank.

And since this is complete fantasy the choice bears no consequence beyond that of a short lived psychological boost :p

Apr 12, 2004
Silva is a lazy Spanish and as we all know Spanish is too lazy and too slow for Serie A. Frankie Scars has a scar on his face and is too ugly for any league but the Boodieliga. By process of elimination one would think the Old Lady would purchase Diego, but his name is de Cunha and that sounds like Coon and Juve don't like to have more than one darkie on the team at a time (Zebina is french so he don't count and andrade is dead so he really isn't "on the team". So basically I predict that Juve will either...
a) Buy Gareth Barry because he's fast enough for serie a and Milan have an english so Juve will need to keep up.
b) Kerlon (the guy who bounce the ball off his nose as he runs down the field until someone cracks him in the face with a round house kick) because he'll sell tickets and ranieri needs more giggle in his life.
c) They will cut Paulsen and buy him again because why not?
:lol2:

POST OF THE FUCKING MONTH!

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
If we're gonna splash, we might as well splash for the most exciting choice, that is Frank.

And since this is complete fantasy the choice bears no consequence beyond that of a short lived psychological boost :p
most exciting? then i wouldnt bother with those 3, and just put Gigi-s wify to the left flank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)