• David Silva (Valencia)

• Franck Ribéry (Bayern Munich)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
you are crazy ^^

ribeiry is really on another level regarding his pace .... zidane was on my grandmas level... ribeiry would really be the ideal left winger and the perfect partner for camo on the other side ... even if he is right footed he does create very many chances and with trez or amauri upfront we would not crave for goals anymore

ribeiry has a great workrate too and does defend (like he did, when he injured himself in the game against italy)
I said he reminds me of Zidane not that he is Zidane in disguise
I know that he is much faster than what Zidane was and I agree Ribery is probably the best left midfielder in the world and has the right charesteristics to take over from Nedved

He reminds me of Zidane with how he control a match and organize the attack

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
For this formation Ribery would be the best for a 4-4-2.
If we change to a 4-3-1-2 or a 4-3-2-1 then Diego would be the best.
If we choose a 4-3-3 formation then Silva would be the best

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I am undecided between Diego or Silva, I love Ribery but that's a huge sum out there. If I am not mistaken Silva can have more versatile positions than Diego, and since we have Giovinco who we can use it on the center too, I will go with Silva.

Feb 7, 2007
I am undecided between Diego or Silva, I love Ribery but that's a huge sum out there. If I am not mistaken Silva can have more versatile positions than Diego, and since we have Giovinco who we can use it on the center too, I will go with Silva.
silva is the man who will make the difference for sure imo

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
he reminds me of Zidane too, because he has two legs..

this video is for Orgut...U r the one in the middle

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc0_1192418422
nice one but I was only saying that he resembles Zidane in the way he is building attacks
now I don`t watch the Bundosligue (or whatever it is spelled) but I do remind him playing for his national side and the attacks went through him and the way he got his temmates involved reminds me of Zidane
His dribbling skills pace and heading ability (I guess there are more) are not at the same level but in the way that attacks go through him reminds me a bit of him
you can respect that you can choose not to...
but I guess your`e about 13 year old since you choose to put insults and this is the last post since I`m not going to argue with a 13 year old boy

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Душан;1896254 said:
We don't have much chances to sign Ribery so I won't even consider him.

Silva or Diego?It's very hard to pick but I like Diego more.
Isn't there a split between him and Bayern???

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
For this formation Ribery would be the best for a 4-4-2.
If we change to a 4-3-1-2 or a 4-3-2-1 then Diego would be the best.
If we choose a 4-3-3 formation then Silva would be the best
No, Ribery is perfect for 4-4-2 and 4-3-1-2. He can also play in 4-3-2-1 of course, but we don't have a partner for him, unless Ranieri decides to play Giovinco.

Ribery isn't a winger, he's an attacking midfielder. He plays exactly the same position Nedved had before Capello made a pure ML out of Neddy. But he can also play excellent on the wing.

Even if the choice is both Diego and Silva for 50m or Ribery alone for 50m i won't think at all and i'll go for the Frenchman.

Btw, anyone else thinks that if Calciopoli didn't happen Ribery would have been a Juve player today?

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
As much as I am a fan of Ribéry's talent - I started the original thread 18 months ago - I cannot see us having the financial clout to even think of us negotiating with Bayern Munchen. We should have signed him two years ago in the winter break when we were in Serie B to start the 2007/2008 season in September 2007.

The sort of fee that he would command freezes us well out. He will probably stay at Bayern or, eventually, switch to Real Madrid.

So, if it was a choice between Diego or Silva, it would have to be Diego. Silva is most unlikely ever to play in Serie A. Only Benitez would stand much of a chance of prising him away from Spain.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Isn't there a split between him and Bayern???
Media talks.Maybe...

Still,it would be a lot harder to sign him than Diego.Real would probably be there and maybe even some EPL teams with crazy sky-high wages prepared.We'd need a lot more :money: to get him...Considering our weak spots we have to cover I'd avoid him no matter how much I like him.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Душан;1896262 said:
Media talks.Maybe...

Still,it would be a lot harder to sign him than Diego.Real would probably be there and maybe even some EPL teams with crazy sky-high wages prepared.We'd need a lot more :money: to get him...Considering our weak spots we have to cover I'd avoid him no matter how much I like him.
Your worst fears are confirmed. See http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2226768.ece?OTC-RSS&ATTR=Football

The new Chelsea manager Guus H has already spoken of his admiration for the Frenchman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)