• Diego Ribas da Cunha (Werder Bremen)

• David Silva (Valencia)

• Franck Ribéry (Bayern Munich)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I was talking about central midfielders.

Gimme Poulsen and Marchisio i'd gladly give you Diaby and Denilson.

If you give me Sissoko, i'd give you both those fuckers and you can take Song in a buy two, get one free package :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I was talking about central midfielders.

Gimme Poulsen and Marchisio i'd gladly give you Diaby and Denilson.

If you give me Sissoko, i'd give you both those fuckers and you can take Song in a buy two, get one free package :D
You forgot to include one name in the package. Starts with a C... :party:

Geof

May 14, 2004
In any case, I'm happy with the way Secco seems to be taking this on so far. He finally realised that concentrating all your efforts on one target will result on giving that club too much bargaining power. As a consequence either you pay way too much, or have to back off and go for a panic replacement (Xabi -> Poulsen; Milito -> Andrade,...). It worked for Amauri, but we were able to tempt Palermo with some of our players. That wouldn't work with European teams.

This times we're keeping our options open and openly prospecting multiple players at a time. If one of those clubs want to cash in, we'll be in a much better bargaining position.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
16-22 for Silva and thats about the same for Diego. We could throw in Tiago maybe to drive that price down. Some of you will hate me for saying that about Tiago, even though he has improved greatly since last season I still don't see what the hype is around him. All he has done is some good passing, no assists/goals, etc. Either way if we pay hard cash or a player swap kind of deal I just hope it happens for one of these 3 players. I would love Ribery, he alone would up our game sooo much more than it is now. Any idea how much Ribery would cost us? (Bürke?)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
oh i would care:D

if given the chance i would choose Ribery. If Franz says he is trying to leave then we should seriously table an offer with bayern. Hopefully the legacies of Zidane and Platini would be enough for Ribery to want to leave his mark at the club.

Like you said, either of the 3 would be great, but God help those who would play against us with Ribery at Juve

Geof

May 14, 2004
Beckenbauer said that Ribery is trying to get out of Bayern...
Do we stand a chance of capturing him???
Did he?
In any case, if Ribéry wants to leave the whole of Europe will be chasing him and Bayern can just accept the highest bid (not likely to be us).

I really dont care anymore, any of those 3 would be fine, lets just sort it once for all
I don't expect any announcement before the end of the season. We have plenty of time.

Feb 7, 2007
If anyone he'd replace Marchionni's position, which won't change. Anyways, I thought Belluschi was better.
i disagree belluschi is chicken,galleti for me is a world class player i see him every time olympiakos plays here in greece,he has great pace and dribble and plus he knows how to wind up the opponents,great vision and creativity.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The whole reason he isn't needed anymore at Real is because they started playing with a 4-4-2. Wouldn't it be naive to buy him seeing to the fact Juventus play a 4-4-2 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)