• David Silva (Valencia)

• Franck Ribéry (Bayern Munich)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
They'll buy a younger attacking midfielder too, but I won't be at all surprised if Deco goes to Inter this summer

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
They'll buy a younger attacking midfielder too, but I won't be at all surprised if Deco goes to Inter this summer
yeah, i agree.

but then what we will be left with? :cry:

Chelsea will probably replace malouda with silva
Ribery wont go anywhere
Madrid will buy diego.

great....malouda will come then. :frown:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I still have a suspicion that we will change to a 4-3-3 next season and Cassano will, indirectly, be Nedved's replacement.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
If we opt to play a 4-3-3 next season we might aswell use Giovinco as the left winger and G.Rossi on the right:p

Giovinco - Amauri - Rossi

Anyone who saw the Azzurrini games where Giovinco and Rossi played together knows what I'm talking about:drool:

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
Marceℓℓo;1926490 said:
Giovinco - Amauri - Rossi

Anyone who saw the Azzurrini games where Giovinco and Rossi played together knows what I'm talking about:drool:
That would be perfect, with Marchisio, Sissoko and Zanetti/Tiago behind them. But didn't Ranieri and Secco stated few times this season that we'll buy Nedved's replacement and continue with 4-4-2?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Buffon

??????-Legrottaglie-Chiellini-Molinaro

Camoranesi-Sissoko-Marchisio

-----------Del Piero----Cassano

Trezeguet​

Tiago instead of Camo, if he is injured heaps again.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Amauri is too good imo. His worth first team football. But so is Trez.

I honestly dont think Cassano is the solution. imo the right time has passed.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
That would be perfect, with Marchisio, Sissoko and Zanetti/Tiago behind them. But didn't Ranieri and Secco stated few times this season that we'll buy Nedved's replacement and continue with 4-4-2?
Don't know,I just have in mind that they said they'll definitely splash the cash on a quality Nedved replacement.Rossi could be Nedved's replacement,even though an indirect one.Plus Ranieri knows him from his Parma days:eyebrows:

Unlikely though:cry:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
And, I believe, he has finally got his head sorted, Stephan.

27 is him in his prime and he would be well worth a five year contract.

If we sign Silva or Diego or whoever, do you really think we can rely on them for longer than that? They would probably be off to Real/Barca/Chelsea if they do very well for us

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
And, I believe, he has finally got his head sorted, Stephan.

27 is him in his prime and he would be well worth a five year contract.

If we sign Silva or Diego or whoever, do you really think we can rely on them for longer than that? They would probably be off to Real/Barca/Chelsea if they do very well for us
I dont think so.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
The more I think about it the more I'd go for established Serie A stars´(unless we get our hands on Ribery) Cassano being the most realistic one. Hamsik is another one, although difficult to acquire.

Red brings up a good point. The likes of Diego and Silva will probably always consider moving abroad to some glittery big money team, while someone like Cassano would truly appreciate what it means to play for Juventus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)