Diego Ribas da Cunha (3 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I think we're going to miss this player quite a bit. I'm pretty damn disappointed about the way our club handled this transfer; frankly, it's pathetic.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
2+ years of acquisition work undone in less than a week.
I know swag, it's unbelievable. The thought of taking a significant loss on this player after one fubar season - which was certainly not Diego's fault - is vexing and infuriating.

The thought of replacing him with Quagliarella in what may amount to a straight tradeoff is sickening.

This is all being left way, way, way too late in the mercato for my liking...

La_Fidanzata

Feb 18, 2008
Diego does not fit in juves gameplan. I think its brave by the board to make such a significant descision. And he wasnt very good guys, even though his teammates sucked too.
But we need a world a class suporting striker.

Andorra85

Jul 11, 2009
It is a shame, he was the most talented player at Juve, along with Del Piero. Maybe the system did not fit him, ok, but selling him so cheaply with nothing in return is a bad piece of business if you ask me.

About the option for Dzeko, is anything formal written down about it? I doubt the management will let Wolfsburg play them for fools.

It is just a shame I never got to see Diego play at the best level he could.

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
Guys seriously, what did Diego do? He had good tricks and shit, but he is not a world class player like Messi, Ronaldo, Kaka, Ibra, Rooney, etc.. Cassano is also better than him.

When he came last year I was happy and I thought he was gonna be our Kaka, our Totti, our new Del Piero, but sadly he was a let down. I'm still sick to my stomach he is gone, because I still like the guy for whatever reason, but it's not a huge loss. Worst case scenario, we still have Del Piero.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)