Diego Ribas da Cunha (13 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Well...if someone still needed confirmation on the Diego saga:

“Ale is like this. It's not that the departure of Diego has done him good. The important thing is that there are players who play for their place in a team with great desire.”

- Del Neri

May 22, 2007
Not even BD saw this coming. He put Diego (his signing) in his team for next season. GURU.

I really can't be fucked to read all the shit that has happened over the last 50 pages or whatever, but now I want to see us replace, what was an obviously talented individual, with someone who will make the team better.

May 22, 2007
No way he'll reject Wolfsburg now, the board have shown enough intent. I'm not sure it would be a good thing if he came back after he's done a medical and basically gone from Juventus anyway.

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
I loved Diego 2 years ago, but last year it showed he was just sooooooo overated. The guy is no saviour. I'm happy he is gone, if this means we are bringing someone better like Quagliarella, Cassano and Pazzini.

Who knows, maybe Ibra is coming back. With Ibrahimovic, every team in Serie A is FKD.

What about Aguero? He is 100 times better than Diego.

People should just wait before crying like girls...give the club a chance. I doubt they would trade Diego without having a back up plan.

Someone BIG is coming.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
To those members here who were hoping to see the partnership of Diego-Dzeko:

Now u can see the 2 players play 2gether,but u have to find a channel that broadcast Bundeslinga.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)