Diego Ribas da Cunha (3 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
For me???? You talk like it is for someone else.

Though I prolly rate Quag for the player he is much more then most others (who would just say he is crap).

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What? I am against insults but everyone knows I am the biggest troll this forum has ever seen.

Then again, I can troll all I want in this thread, Diego is no longer a Juventus player.

And when you ask a question make sure you end it with a frigging question mark.
Alright it just seems somewhat hypocritical, not that I don't enjoy watching your trolling.

Will do.

think about it...rather than stay and fight, like a lesser talented douche like Tiago had done...he thought:

- easier league
- they already love me there
- 50% bump in salary

goodbye Turin!
But he was saying all summer that he wanted to stay and prove himself. The club has been the one pushing for his exit.

DelPieroTen

Dec 8, 2009
I think we could probably all agree on one thing... ( some of us here rate Diego and want him to stay to prove himself in his 2nd season and some of us don't think he fits with our new direction and class him as a flop. My own personal opinion lies somewhere inbetween but I would have kept him for one more season, unless he was used as a makeweight for a bigger transfer, Dzeko etc ) .... the amount of money he's being allowed to leave for is ridiculous.....15 million Euros??????

We are selling Diego for this small fee to the exact same club who wanted over the odds for one of their own players (Dzeko)??? Can't believe this move at all.

Some of you are suggesting his replacement. Aquilani is the player who has pushed Diego out basically. He will provide the creativity behind the strikers it seems. That leaves us relying on an injury prone player who is only on loan.... great management there.....

AC Milan are in talks with Ibrahimovic apparently.... why aren't we in there first? Robinho wants to move to Italy or Spain.... why aren't we in there trying for his signature? Why are we selling our biggest assets and creating a team made up of very average loan signings. Really fearing the worst this season. I have little faith in the manager and little faith in the team.

Naturally, I feel sorry for Del Piero. I really wanted us to win the title one more time after he stuck by us after relegation to Serie B, likewise with some of the other players. Now it seems he will never get to lift the trophy again as a player for Juventus :(

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Well for me it's not really an upgrade.
Maybe not a upgrade in terms of ability but in terms of playing in a certain system then thats a different matter. im not comparing the 2 players abilities but to whos better in what formation were gonna play. Diego wont fit in our formation, and thats what del neri and juventus are looking at.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,829
    I thought he was one of our best players so far this year but yeah, he was also for a couple of games last season. I'm still confused of about this deal.

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
    Mar 3, 2009
    :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: ...

I Was Played StarCraft 2 in All Days...

And I see newly ; Is Digo Selling Thisi Joke ???

Where am I ?

I am In Juventus' Site ??? :cry: :cry: :cry:

No No! I am in Dream and While I will Wake Up :sad:

Please God! I must in sleep...:cry:

And This must be Nightmare :cry:

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
    Aug 6, 2007
    :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: ...

I Was Played StarCraft 2 in All Days...

And I see newly ; Is Digo Selling Thisi Joke ???

Where am I ?

I am In Juventus' Site ??? :cry: :cry: :cry:

No No! I am in Dream and While I will Wake Up :sad:

Please God! I must in sleep...:cry:

And This must be Nightmare :cry:
    I hope i'm also in the same nightmare n we both wake up tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)