Diego Ribas da Cunha (8 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Diego: 'My Juve can win Scudetto'

Diego completed his move to Turin today and is confident Juventus “have everything it takes to win the Scudetto.”

The Brazilian put pen to paper on a £24.5m transfer this morning after undergoing a medical and spoke to Sky Sport Italia television.

“I chose Juve because they are one of the best teams in the world and we have been discussing this move for two and a half years now,” said the man who took Werder Bremen to the UEFA Cup Final.

“I always had a soft spot for Juventus and it was the best option for me.”

He had also been linked with other clubs, above all Bayern Munich and Inter, but opted for the Bianconeri.

“Italian football is very competitive and there are extremely strong teams here, especially in defence. It will be a difficult League, but a team like Juve have everything it takes to win the Scudetto.

“Do I have a message for the fans? It’s a great pleasure to be part of a club like Juve and I hope to bring them immense joy.”

Diego will not be able to prise his Number 10 jersey off captain Alessandro Del Piero’s back yet, but he already has his eye on the future.

“I will wait, because Del Piero has such a marvellous history and is an idol the world over, so I am sure the Number 10 is in good hands.

“Really, it’s no problem and I will choose another number. When I can, I’ll pick the 10.”

c4

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
The Brazilian put pen to paper on a £24.5m transfer this morning after undergoing a medical and spoke to Sky Sport Italia television.

“I chose Juve because they are one of the best teams in the world and we have been discussing this move for two and a half years now,” said the man who took Werder Bremen to the UEFA Cup Final.
No one tell badass about this!!!! :lol:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If they get a lot money for him, then they wont have problem replacing that 90%.
They will, imo. At least in the first season.
They will want another top quality AMC to replace him and they will surely overpay for that new AMC (who may or may not be a success in Italy). They will maybe have money for just another good player.
Milan, if they sell Kaka, will still need at least 4 more top quality players to be a scudetto contender.

Pirlo is done, Gattuso is a ???? after the big injury, Ambrosini is 32, Nesta won't play again, their defenders are all +31 years old, Seedorf plays hot-cold, Ronaldinho too, Pippo is 36 and he plays well for 2 months max. Sheva is history, Borriello can't take them to another level.
Only Pato, and maybe Flamini and Thiago Silva (but MAYBE) can be useful after a year or two. If they lose Kaka, they will need a miracle to make a good team for next year.

Milan are in much deeper shit than we are.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
20 sec's of math class: Bordeaux won the french league => they will get cool money + option of buyin Yoann in contract clause => gourcuff to milan = small odds

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
With Diego in Turin now we finally have our big transfer target.

In my opinion, the midfielders who better leave Juventus are: Poulsen, Zanetti, Marchionni, Salihamidzic, Tiago. I also think it's not a good idea for Nedved to play another year for the club. He's a legend, but his era is over now, I think...

Zanetti stay.. :flag1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)