Diego Ribas da Cunha (4 Viewers)

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004

“I will wait, because Del Piero has such a marvellous history and is an idol the world over, so I am sure the Number 10 is in good hands.

“Really, it’s no problem and I will choose another number. When I can, I’ll pick the 10.”

c4

good to see he acknowledges the meaning and status of il capitano and that he is planning to stay at juve for a long time
forza diego!!:flag1:

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
With Diego in Turin now we finally have our big transfer target.

In my opinion, the midfielders who better leave Juventus are: Poulsen, Zanetti, Marchionni, Salihamidzic, Tiago. I also think it's not a good idea for Nedved to play another year for the club. He's a legend, but his era is over now, I think...
Sali and especially Zanetti not or my exit list.Others ,I agree 100 percent.

natedizzle89

Jan 11, 2006
Now we have 3 incredible free kick takers in Del Piero, Diego, and Giovinco. I would love to watch one of their free kick training sessions. So we got a former ballon d'or winner in cannavaro, I hope we've just captured a future one in Diego! Who's next?

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Whatever happens this is a good and very prestigeous signing by the board. I see some people are reserving themselves in order to have the possibility to come back and say "I told you so" if Diego isn't an instant success. That's just poor.

Fact is this is the most exciting signing Juve made in nearly a decade. And we have snatched Diego from under the noses of more wealthy clubs for a reasonable fee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)