Diego Ribas da Cunha (20 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Good price, good player and also a really needed one, at the perfect time.
This is by far the best transfer Secco has ever made and i would like to congratulate him for that, even if it was Blanc the one who conceived and ordered Secco to make that transfer. It was Secco the one who took care of the details and rap it up!
Well done to our board and everyone involved! Hopefully, this is an indication of good things to happen and not just a random phenomenon...
Who the fuck hacked this account??

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i think the board and secco in particular need to be given there deserved credit for landing this one even if it toke them two years!! we can relax and concentrate on getting the full back we need and we should be set for a much much better start for next season. i can only imagine how we would be next season hopefully with diego, amauri, hopefully trez, dp, gio, and marchisio all bagging goals.

Jun 19, 2006
I'm just wondering how will the line up look in the midfield. We have to many players now :D Camoranesi, sissoko,marchisio,diego,giovinco. Every one of them can start.

I wont count the bench...zanetti,poulsen,tiago,almiron,salihamiđić...man, when the hell did we buy so many midfielders?

Juve.be

May 26, 2009
With Diego in Turin now we finally have our big transfer target.

In my opinion, the midfielders who better leave Juventus are: Poulsen, Zanetti, Marchionni, Salihamidzic, Tiago. I also think it's not a good idea for Nedved to play another year for the club. He's a legend, but his era is over now, I think...

Jun 19, 2006
With Diego in Turin now we finally have our big transfer target.

In my opinion, the midfielders who better leave Juventus are: Poulsen, Zanetti, Marchionni, Salihamidzic, Tiago. I also think it's not a good idea for Nedved to play another year for the club. He's a legend, but his era is over now, I think...
Dont forget Almiron. He's coming back from Fiorentina :(

But still, if we do that, we need to buy some more midfielders, cuse if thea are all gone, we only have 5 midfielders left. Since 4 will start each game, that means there is only 1 substitution

Juve.be

May 26, 2009
Dont forget Almiron. He's coming back from Fiorentina :(

But still, if we do that, we need to buy some more midfielders, cuse if thea are all gone, we only have 5 midfielders left. Since 4 will start each game, that means there is only 1 substitution
I already forgot Almiron :D

Indeed, if the players I mentioned all leave, we should get one/two extra players

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:andyandbarcelona:

Debts? Lol. Right. Who shit in your cornflakes this morning mate?

I was talking about what we owe Bremen and Diego's father right now as in today. Which appears to be around 20m with the rest coming over two years or so if anything is to be believed.

Now lets take into account the money we will receive for television rights for Serie A, more tv rights for Champions League, sponsorship, the revenue we made this season and not to mention our current transfer kitty. Shit, we probably could have financed the whole thing right now if we wanted to, but we obviously didn't because we are going to buy someone else. Where have you been living? Under a rock?

If you think the Diego deal will put us in debt because we buy ONE defender in the same mercato then you've just shown me how daft you are. You must know nothing about finances or the way big football clubs run. Actually, I bet you're probably the one with debts, seems to be on your mind...
Didn't you think about the possibility that this summer we will also pay for Tiago, Iaquinta, Sissoko, Amauri etc?

You know, we also bought them in a similar way as Diego. 3 payments, one when we bought them, one the next summer and the last one in the third summer.

That's how 99% of the transfers are paid.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Congrats on the Diego signing! :theflag:

I think an interesting aspect of the Diego signing is as you all know, Juve never has really gone for Brazilians, but the two Brazilians we have signed are very Europeanized, Diego has Italian citizenship and played in Germany, Amauri has been in Italy for nearly 10 years now, and has only played football in Italy. Second of all came from middle-class families in Brazil, not favelas or the slums, like most Brazilian superstars. The good news about this is that they will have a different work ethic than Adriano/Ronaldo/etc, and I don't think we'll have any discipline problems.

Jun 19, 2006
Didn't you think about the possibility that this summer we will also pay for Tiago, Iaquinta, Sissoko, Amauri etc?

You know, we also bought them in a similar way as Diego. 3 payments, one when we bought them, one the next summer and the last one in the third summer.

That's how 99% of the transfers are paid.
We are still paying off Tiago?

Man, that sucks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)